• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 25 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
http://prgk.xtina.pl/

There they are, the 12 first files. Notice vid #7, we see a first gen MR2 and a first gen CRX, amongst others. Notice in #5, the guy driving the 350Z is shifting gears. Some cool footage.

Credit should go to TT over at the GTF, he's the one who found the link.

You're probably trying to download with an accelerator or something... Try saving them with the right button of the mouse. Worked for me.

ok thx, you guys r right, the 5th one is truly amazng, PD have animated very well. the driver in the car turning the wheel and shifting at the same time, it is some excellent footage...

hey punk rock - nice goin'! Really love the spectators in the rally part (movie 6)... colin mcrea eat your heart out.....!

I have seen them, and they don't exactly makes me WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE ! ! :crazy:

Btw.. Welz, Majin, Have you guys installed the Quicktime player ?.. If not, get it Here ... Be warned though. it's an Apple thing so it's almost as evil as Real Player ;)

Originally posted by live4speed
I can't download any of them.

Try reconnecting on a different IP address. I think the server records your IP address and only allows 2 transfers.

PM me and I'll let you DL 'em off my site, but only one or two at a time just to keep the speed up a little....

We're going to do this FIFO style !...

set jaw to = dropped

And just think, when i played the PS experience demo that rally track had no crowds whatsoever. And the cars windows wer really heavily tinted.

Just love the driver model and gear shifting. :eek:

In video 2 you can see very definite altituide changes. Excellent! I wanted more of that (: Ups and downs are cool and we didn't see much of that in GT3.

is there a way that any one can edit those movies and turn them into mpg? form bc my comp is liek anicent and mpg run the smoothest compared to anything else

ooh, nice. I will try to download them at my school :drool: so it will be fast and crisp! if they wont let me (school comps are macs) well, it will be painfull but on 56k it will be!
thanks for sharing these with us punk rock!

Cano

Back