The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories thread

Do you think the Illuminati is real?

• Total voters
There's evidence to support the existence of hundreds of strains of coronavirus present in bats, so why should anyone bother to speculate the origin of this particular strain is artificial?

Nothing better to do.

The author of this YouTube video states "it is an absolute fact that this coronavirus is a bio terrorism agent", gives evidence but no proof. His stated objective is a boycott of Chinese goods.

We are all being lied to. There's no crisis just a big stage. Why they want as at home we will find soon. But it must be huge when opposing countries all talk about it. From China to Taiwan, India to Pakistan, Iran to US.
I don't know who is gonna take the vaccine when it comes out. I won't for sure. JK

Despite warnings from the US State Department to the contrary, Dr Fauci's very own National Institute of Health gave $3.7m to a biolab less than 300 meters from the Wuhan wet market in order to study coronavirus in bats. There is the suggestion that a leak from this lab led to the novel coronavirus pandemic.

There is another hypothesis that human encroachment on wild animal territory led to the novel coronavirus getting into the human population.

Either way, is not humanity to blame for its own troubles?

In order to escape blame, we could shift it to the cosmic/alien. Every day, 80 million viruses rain down on every square meter on Earth from the upper stratosphere. It's been suggested in science literature for a long time that outer space could be the original source of all virus.

Last edited:
Public cellphone records indicate a closure of roads around one or more high security biolabs in Wuhan in mid-October, 2019. This is circumstantial evidence that the novel coronavirus may have leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

A de facto state of conflict exists between the US and China. See the China thread for reports of US Navy fleet movements in the vicinity of the South China Sea. In most any war scenario between China and the US, China currently has advantages.

Apparently an FAA photograph has emerged of the Colorado mystery drones.

https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F06%2F884.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...age-show-the-infamous-colorado-mystery-drones

The incident began 9/29/19. But the news is fresh to me, published yesterday. Had you heard about it before? Got any ideas of who or what is responsible for the incursions?

Yes I heard about it before, and if I recall correctly it was from a post or two of yous here. I can't imagine who else it might have been, since you're the only one around here that's obsessed with UFOs and the like. Do I have any idea who/what is responsible? I have no data, so speculation is useless.

Yes I heard about it before, and if I recall correctly it was from a post or two of yous here. I can't imagine who else it might have been, since you're the only one around here that's obsessed with UFOs and the like. Do I have any idea who/what is responsible? I have no data, so speculation is useless.
Dear Bob, the mainstream media is now getting into step with taking unidentified objects seriously. Maybe you should, too? They've been flying over our military bases and nuclear installations with impunity for over 70 years, and nobody knows or is saying what they are or what they want. I surely understand why most people don't want to think about them or accept them as real, and I don't blame them. But they are no longer a matter of belief, but a fact of reality. Probably ought to deal with that.

Dear Bob, the mainstream media is now getting into step with taking unidentified objects seriously. Maybe you should, too?

I have never said they didn't exist. In fact I've always affirmed that unidentified flying objects exist. I don't know why you're saying otherwise here.

However while I do not discount the possibility altogether, I highly doubt they're piloted by or controlled by extraterrestrial beings as it seems most of the UFOlogists like to think.

They've been flying over our military bases and nuclear installations with impunity for over 70 years, and nobody knows or is saying what they are or what they want. I surely understand why most people don't want to think about them or accept them as real, and I don't blame them. But they are no longer a matter of belief, but a fact of reality. Probably ought to deal with that.

I'm dealing with it just fine, thank you for your concern.

I have never said they didn't exist. In fact I've always affirmed that unidentified flying objects exist. I don't know why you're saying otherwise here.
That'd be a strawman, an informal logical fallacy wherein a participant or participants in a discussion substitute another's position for an exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position in an effort to undermine it.

Nobel prize winning French professor presents what he calls 4 proofs COVID-19 was laboratory manipulated.

COVID-19, SARS AND BATS CORONAVIRUSES GENOMES PECULIAR HOMOLOGOUS RNA SEQUENCES
Jean claude Perez; Luc Montagnier

1) 18 RNA fragments of homology equal or more than 80% with human or simian retroviruses have been found in the COVID_19 genome. 2) These fragments are 18 to 30 nucleotides long and therefore have the potential to modify the gene expression of Covid19. We have named them external Informative Elements or EIE. 3) These EIE are not dispersed randomly, but are concentrated in a small part of the COVID_19 genome. 4) Among this part, a 225-nucleotide long region is unique to COVID_19 and Bat RaTG13 and can discriminate and formally distinguish these 2 genomes. 5) In the decreasing slope of the epidemic, this 225 bases area and the 1770 bases Spike region, exhibits an abnormally high rate of mutations/deletions (cases of 44 patients from WA Seattle state, original epicenter in USA). 6) In the comparative analysis of both SPIKES genes of COVID_19 and Bat RaTG13, we note two abnormal facts: • The insertion of 4 contiguous PRRA amino acids in the middle of SPIKE (then we show that this site was already an optimal cleavage site BEFORE this insertion). • An abnormal ratio of synonymous codons / non synonymous codons in the second half of SPIKE. Finally we show the insertion in this 1770 bases SPIKE region of a significant EIE from Plasmodium Yoelii and of a possible HIV1 EIE with a crucial Spike mutation. Through the 14 facts relating to each of the 14 paragraphs of this article, everything converges towards possible laboratory manipulations (End Note below) which contributed to modifications of the genome of COVID_19, but also, very probably much older SARS, with perhaps this double objective of vaccine design and of "gain of function" in terms of penetration of this virus into the cell. This analysis, made in silico, is dedicated to the real authors of Coronavirus COVID_19. It belongs only to them to describe their own experiments and why it turned into a world disaster: 650 000 lives (on 26 July 2020), more than those taken by the two atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We, the survivors, should take lessons from this serious alert for the future of humanity. We urge our colleagues scientists and medical doctors to respect ethical rules as expressed by Hipocrates oath: do not harm, never and never ! End Note: Why could COVID-19 come from Laboratory manipulations? The following 4 proofs concern differences with respect to SARS either common to COVID-19 and bat RaTG13, or facts radically differentiating these 2 sequences of which it is claimed that the first (COVID-19) comes from a natural evolution of the second (bat RaTG13). We have ranked these 4 proofs in ascending order of importance according to our point of view. 1) Four EIE formally distinguishes COVID-19 and bat RaTG13 genomes from all other SARS or bats genomes. However, their level of HIV/SIV homologies appears much more affirmed for COVID-19 than for bat RaTG13, as if these EIE fragments had recently been “re-injected” into the COVID-19 genome. ==> see & 7, (figures 4 and 5). 2) natural deletions (USA WA Seattle state) apply in priority to EIE inserts (HIV Kenya etc ..). ==> see full Part III and Figure 12 in §13. 3) Synonymous codons mutations within the 1770 bases region of the Spike, which simulate a natural evolution of bat RaTG13 towards COVID-19 while maintaining the optimality obtained in amino acid values, probably from “gain of function” Laboratory experiments (optimality common to both RNA sequences COVID-19 and bat RaTG13) ==> see Figure 10 in & 11 and Figure 11 in §12. 4) “PRRA” amino acids was inserted exactly on the Spike location already theoretically optimal on both COVID-19 and RATG13 (of which it constitutes the main difference). ==> see Figure 13 in & 14.

Article Citation: Perez, J. C. Montagnier, L.. (2020). COVID-19, SARS AND BATS CORONAVIRUSES GENOMES PECULIAR HOMOLOGOUS RNA SEQUENCES. International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH, 8(7), 217-263. https://doi.org/10.29121/granthaalayah.v8.i7.2020.678

https://zenodo.org/record/3975578#.XzEe9S_MxBw

To summarize and simplify the paper: they are claiming there are multiple sequences in the viral genome that are at least 80% identical to HIV sequences and they are located in one area of the viral genome. These were also seen in the first SARs viruses (by these authors). They hypothesize the sequences are long enough to confer function and were engineered into the bat virus genome in the lab possibly during vaccine research or gain of function (infectivity into cells) research.

Video in French but with English subtitles

FULL INTERVIEW of Medecine Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier on French mainstream channel CNEWS, April 17, 2020. Medecine Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier gives his expert opinion on the origin of the SARS-COVID2 virus. His main point is that the RNA sequences that are common to the HIV retrovirus are short, but long enough to be actively coding: he thinks that cannot be the result of a natural recombination, a lab must have been involved. He excludes the biowarfare motive, and thinks the virus comes from an attempt to create a vaccine against AIDS. He also says there are political pressures not to communicate about this, probably because all governements are involved in such experiments. The good news is that the artificial virus is loosing potency as it mutates, because Nature does not accept disharmony. This underlines once again the dangers of these new DNA/RNA recombinant vaccines, new technologies that can lead to absolute disasters for the human population.

Nobel prize winning French professor presents what he calls 4 proofs COVID-19 was laboratory manipulated.

Montagnier is an enormously intelligent man, no doubta about it. That doesn't alter the fact that he should have shared the Nobel (if he received it at all instead of the American HIV team) due to the ropey laboratory practices that tainted his own team's work in the 80s. He seemed to go onto an eccentric spiral after that, he particularly upset the "community" with his swing towards homeopathy-derived results rather than empirical laboratory work.

No it seems he doesn't have a laboratory at all but he's using a computer with another guy and they've found that "his" original discovery is now being spliced into Coronavirus. Or something. On the face of things it isn't surprising that nobody else seems to agree with his theory, if there was some basis to it you'd expect that the world's most-studied virus of recent memory would have yielded this secret to other researchers too.

I don't have enough evidence to say this is definitely mad ******** but, all things considered, it certainly feels like it.

EDIT: This interview's from Avril, that's definitely enough time for other researchers to have examined his claim. If there was any evidence it was true then America would surely have claimed this discovery, no? Especially given their history against Montagnier.

EDIT2: Nature Medicine, "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus". This work was published a month earlier than Montagnier's claims but, imo, stands somewhat taller.

Last edited:
Anyone here follow Bret Weinstein's Dark Horse podcast? Him being an evolutionary biologist who also happened to study bats he's been pretty adamant that COVID-19 was manipulated in a lab given that the particular bat referenced to having caused it was not from the Wuhan area. I forget which episode but he goes into some of the science and details in how the virus would've been manipulated after its acquisition and some of the evidence for it. There's also some correlation to this being possible given how much it seems that virus performs well in enclosed poorly ventilated areas that are similar to lab spaces versus outside where there's been little evidence to suggest it spreads quickly there, plus the correlation vitamin-d seems to have in fighting the virus and it's inability to remain on surfaces directly exposed to UV light. A lot of his earlier observations especially with respect to masks when the pandemic started were on point. The conspiracy theory comes in as to whether it was an intentional release or not, though it seems like the evidence points to it being an accident as that would explain China's poor initial response since they're not exactly a government that takes making mistakes and admitting to it all that well.

Numerous recent unsolved cattle mutilations are reported in France.

Guardian chips in.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/26/series-of-animal-mutilations-mystify-french-police

BBC adds this.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54065973

And WaPo.
https://www.washingtonpost.com

And Al Jazeera
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...lated-in-possible-satanic-rite-crime/?gb=true

Also reported now in Sweden.
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/horses-mutilated-in-sweden-mirroring-france-attacks.819853

Long ago unsolved cattle and horse mutilations in the US exceeded 10,000. Despite investigation by the FBI, state and local law enforcement agencies, no arrests seem to have been made. The crime scenes are often without footprints or tire tracks, and it would seem the animal has been dropped from the sky. Occasionally instruments and pharmaceutical agents have been associated with the crimes. Diligent private investigations sometimes have come to the conclusion of a covert epidemiological survey. Otherwise, there seems no logical explanation.

Last edited:
QAnon is backing King John III. And I didn't even know we had a King John II.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/a...orists-bizarre-claim-to-the-throne-of-england

What a nutter. Here's his website, I haven't trawled through but I presume his revised Royal lineage gives a John II somewhere?

This is his published Statement of Claim, reads like a 4Chan post but printed and bound. The guy's mental, so at least that part of his story is credible. Personally I lost it at the point where Walt Disney gave some of the true story away in a film:

disney_make_sense.png

Back