The 'Impossible' Achieved!

• Thread starter Tidgney
  • 136 comments
Hey,
The guy deserved a statue, so I gave him a statue!

so it is my third guess above! haha
I rule!
:)

i think this statue is appropriate to signify his liberty from the GT grind!
đź‘Ť

1216_02_58---Statue-of-Liberty--New-York-New-York-Hotel--Las-Vegas--Nevada--USA_web.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all,

First of sorry for bringing up an old thread. I know a few people wanted proof i know since the patch its not really needed but im still happy to or set a new challenge for me if you would like. (I only have a few days on the controller as i need urgent practice on my wheel for GT Academy).

I did try the new sensitivity out and achieved a 2:09.475 in the first hour of trying (Suzuka) (Had been away for a week also) So ill be happy to set a 2:08 on the pad both pad and screen showing. The detail of both pictures wont be great trying to stream both but im happy to do something like that if you want proof. Or perhaps do all 3 on a pad then all 3 on a wheel, show different lines.

If anyone wants proof gimme a buzz ill setup a time/day etc and happily do it for you.

GL all who are doing GT Academy :) :) :) :).

My current days planned: 3 Hours Uni work, Minimum 5 hours GT Academy, and my morning and evening fitness regime (Already do) :P. Thats every day :embarrassed:! O Joys my housemates are going to love me right lol........

Last edited:
I only have a few days on the controller as i need urgent practice on my wheel for GT Academy).

This explains everything so Please stop lying !!! For those who play using DS3 this track is not possible to achieve in Gold, and maybe the don't see the difference but for guys who uses wheel your scam is obvious. It's starts to being funny how you reviving this thread.

Oh an one more thing, stop use two accounts to mock other decent users.

Thankyou mister troll but im not lying happily offering proof :). I figured a 2:08 would proof that i did under 2:10 pre patch. But i know trolls are quite a common place on the internet and i do not intend on feeding you :).

The wheel was bought for GT Academy.

I did on my Sixaxis 2:22.000 after some 30 tryies (1 hour maybe), after update 1.06 Monza and German F1 track was just for me, went some 30 min and Bronze is mine.. Suzuka was extreme hard work for me, but I manage to do it on bronze with my 4 year old sixaxis.

2.09.00 is impossible for me just because X1 is so different in controls and I would have to train a week on sixaxis just to do similar results... thats mad.. congrats on good time!

Cheers,

As noone has requested any specific time ill just say Sunday at 15:00pm GMT ill do x2010 runs on Suzuka and others if requested on at that time. Time ill aim for is in the 2:08's, The camera on the pad/me and the capture card for the screen obviously. Im still very smooth driving it with sensitivity 7, so proof will be there i guess.

So on Sunday 27th Feb at 15:00pm GMT @ www.livestream.com/tidgney

Cya then!

Just to remind those that want proof tomorrow at 15:00 gmt or 10:00 EST (I think its that anyhow im on GMT) ill be proving it on my livestream by attempting 2:08 on a DS3.

On a different note while training on my wheel for GT Academy, for funsies just went on suzuka x2010 and got a 2:08.686 after half an hour can get a 2:07 on a wheel! :D. Its amazing how much speed you can do on a wheel!

Edit: And i dont mind streaming both tomorrow if requested.

I think this feat is only achievable by a select few who are talented.

Well, as a DS3 player I managed to gold Monza after an hour. Then tried Nurburgring thinking same story, how easy this is. No it wasn't - after 4 hours the best I achieved is 2:05:588, that was achieved after an hour, the last 3 hours I just haven't got a clue how I did it. my laptimes are so horrible, in fact getting worse as I try more, and just clueless on corners, especially ford curve, hairpin followed, and the last one.

I can only try more, but one day I need to accept getting gold on all three is impossible for me, because practice seems to get me nowhere - I am not learning how to use the car or track. Suzuka oh don't even mention it ;)

how many threads does there have to be about people with their experience with x2010. jez just stop.

As far as I know, Tidgney was the first person to get gold on this challenge with the DS3 and he did it all before the update with steering sensitivity. That combined with the fact that this topic was made over two weeks ago and I'm not really sure what your problem is.

Ye i no mean wish to bump this in anyway but i know people asked for proof so i offered it to them, only reason why i brought it back up.

For those that might be interested it will start in 8 mins on my livestream, the pictures are the best i can do really unless someone has a quick better idea.

Also taking requests every 30 mins or so if you want me to switch to wheel or switch track etc.

But starting on x2010 Challenge Suzuka on a DS3 aiming for 2:08.

I got bronze on each track with DS3... It was hard enough.. Managed to ace Monza within 5 tries, but Nurburgring and Suzuka were just too difficult. After trying at least 100 times, I got angry, since I was still a good 6 seconds off from the bronze target time.

My solution; Turn DS3 sensitivity to 5, makes the car a lot more responsive. Give it a shot, if you're getting desperate with the DS3..

It's not really about bronze, I got bronze. lol I'm trying to gold them with the default x-square configuration, and that is hard as heck, lol.

Latest Posts

Back