The Interiors Thread.

I absolutely love the digital dash that you could get in the MK2 Supra. I learned to drive stick on a Supra with it, and have wanted one ever since.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Might be slightly biased, but I quite like the interior of it in general
image.jpg

Always loved the interior in our 1990 Grand Caravan. Ours was like a greyish blue.

caravan-turbo-interior.jpg
Dodge_Grand_Caravan_1990.jpeg

And who can forget the Chevy G20 conversion van? It had wood tables, a TV, couch, curtains etc. :D

1994_chevy_van_3_lgw.jpg
9719604.jpg
interior.jpg
1990_Chevrolet_Conversion-Van_55717_Image2.jpg
Chevrolet%20Van%203rd%20generation%201971-1995%20(1979%20Chevy%20Van%20G20)%20(01)%20[IN1].jpg

It should also be noted that they came with a 13" CRT TV covered in wood with cup holders :D

I absolutely love the digital dash that you could get in the MK2 Supra. I learned to drive stick on a Supra with it, and have wanted one ever since.
I'm a fan of digital dashboards in general. Complete sucker for the 1980s Tron/graphical calculator/arcade game look that was all the rage in car instruments back then.
The Renault Espace dash always struck me as odd
Yeah, it's unusual, but there's a good mix of form and function. Lots of huge glovebox-type cubbies in the dash, and all the heating controls on the door panel since the dash itself is quite far away. Great feeling of space, too.

The Avantime takes a similar approach - unsurprising, since it's based on an Espace platform:

renault-avantime-interior.jpg

Though you get a more luxurious feel. Lots of metal trim and soft-feel plastics. I've only sat in one once, but I recall that black plastic trim around the gear lever has a soft satin-feel finish too, which is a nice touch rather than it being regular black plastic.
Part of the Avantime's interior appeal is the pillarless layout, though:

renault-avantime-windows.jpg

Last edited:
2014 Volvo S60. Was stunned when I drove one last week, so much better then anything the Germans currently make
2014-Volvo-S60-T6-R-Design-interior.jpg

The Marussia B2 is absolutely crazy
marussiab212.jpg

Then there's the Honda CRZ's beautiful instrument cluster
Honda-CR-Z_2011_photo_58.jpg

I love the Chevrolet City Express interior, it's simple and attractive.
image.jpg

Bias for my own car. (DeLorean)
image.jpg

Every Lister has a beautiful interior. They have their own leather shop, and it's all hand made, of course. This one is from a brand new Lister Knobbly.
image.jpg

Lexus IS300 interior - When Modified

31274d1316990574-is300-center-console-dansis300_1interior.jpg

Lexus IS300 interior - when stock

2001_lexus_is_300_std-pic-4868982542633445761.jpeg

Lexus IS300 instrument cluster - when stock

71753710_8ab4a7622c.jpg

Lexus IS300 instrument cluster - when modified

IS300SuperWhite.jpg

Necro-bump, I know, but there are only so many threads dedicated to vehicle interiors (I'd actually say there are too many, but this is the most appropriate and seems like the only one worth hanging on to).

I went down the rabbit hole on a Google image search and happened upon the interior of Bugatti's Galibier concept, and...just...no words...

2013-bugatti-16c-galibier-20.jpg
2013-bugatti-16c-galibier-23.jpg
2013-bugatti-16c-galibier-30.jpg

I wasn't thrilled by the exterior styling at the time (nor am I now) and so I didn't bother to investigate it further.

I just find it incredible that with the hype the Veyron had, that there wasn't a viable market for it. It's a lot more special than anything with Maybach on it and seemingly a lot more bespoke than even a Phantom.

Eww, I'm not a fan of that.

We've got a Z4 with the orange/black interior in stock at work which I was tasked with moving, and I rather liked the interior though admittedly it's probably not everyone's cup of tea:
53ec51ea8a04f085395c8dbe014cf0d6.jpg

Back