The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
0076_DaihatsuMidgetModelMP5.jpg

Or we can bring this forgotten legend from GT4: The 1963 3 wheeled Midget (which angers me that PD removed it from GT5/6) :irked:
However, it is much slower than the '98 Midget II. This had 12 Horsepower and couldn't do 60. i miss it
Why do I not know of this beaut?!

A friend just told me that there's a maintenance period coming around the 4th of July. Not expecting anything but the routine maintenance though.

What's the most American thing that could come to GTS?

Why'd you mention the 24 hr? Is there something you're not telling us?

Nurburgring 24 hr Campaign Endurance event confirmed!!!

Mission Challenge 34 coming to Gran Turismo Sport :mad::nervous:

What's the most American thing that could come to GTS?
I'm not American (I do live there), but, I'll give it a go... in no particular order...

Tracks;
Circuit of The Americas.
Atlanta Motorsports Park
Sebring International Raceway
Lime Rock Park
Watkins Glen International.
Road America.
Virginia International Raceway.
Utah Motorsports Campus.
Barber Motorsports Park.

Vehicles;
Ford GT 2018.
Ford GT40 1966.
Shelby Daytona.
Shelby Cobra 289.
Ford GT350 Mustang 2018.
Ford GT350 Mustang 1966.
Chev Corvette Z06.
Chev Corvette C5R, C6R, C7R.
Chev Camero ZL1 (current, or preferably original)
Donohue Chev Camero Z/28 1967
Dodge Viper GTS-R
Dodge Viper ACR.
Chaparral 2A, B C, D E F... "pick one".
Hennessey Venom GT
Hennessey Venom F5.
Saleen S7
Saleen SR
Saleen R

That's off the top of my head...

Last edited:
A maintenance notification came up on GT Sport for one of my friends yesterday. Which means that it's happening today. Chances are we won't get anything... Then again I hope we do.

A maintenance notification came up on GT Sport for one of my friends yesterday. Which means that it's happening today. Chances are we won't get anything... Then again I hope we do.
Really? Maybe just another maintenance break. Then again the FIA calender goes through to September, so I'm afraid we won't get any content until then (2 months!!).

I could see PD doing a “generic” un-branded NASCAR in a similar vein to the the Lotus 97T/F1500-TA. The community could go ham in the livery editor and pretty much get an entire class started with just one car; that sort of happened with the F1. It’ll also give the ovals a bit more of a productive use.

Last edited:
Weird one, this is.
We had the IMSA or SCCA Saleen Mustang. Then, we get a Camaro and Challenger RM. No RM Mustang.
Now, we have Mustang race cars, but no Camaro and Challenger Pony car equivalents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back