The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it would come up insthead 9-12 to 20-30 cars i think it is so wierd we didn't have new cars in LATE june, maybe they are working in the biggest update in gt sport so far

0076_DaihatsuMidgetModelMP5.jpg

Or we can bring this forgotten legend from GT4: The 1963 3 wheeled Midget (which angers me that PD removed it from GT5/6) :irked:
However, it is much slower than the '98 Midget II. This had 12 Horsepower and couldn't do 60. i miss it

I wouldn't be surprised if PD put a RC car in GT4 they didn't care what kind of car went into their games back in the day

i think it would come up insthead 9-12 to 20-30 cars i think it is so wierd we didn't have new cars in LATE june, maybe they are working in the biggest update in gt sport so far

20-30 new cars is a bit of a tall order. You might want to dial it back a bit. If we get another update (whenever that might be), it'll probably be more in line with the 9-12 we've been seeing.

20-30 new cars is a bit of a tall order. You might want to dial it back a bit. If we get another update (whenever that might be), it'll probably be more in line with the 9-12 we've been seeing.
Agree, if they had enough content to drop a 30 car update, then they surely could drop 9-12 cars monthly.

There will be no new content till 2020. I heard it will release a new northern isle layout and 1 new car. And the new car is a corolla. I'm pretty excited. Can't wait pd.

To add to the wishlist: I'd love to see a classic league returning. I've been watching a bunch of wheeler dealers episodes the last couple of days (was at home because of a back injury) and saw a couple of classic cars that would really be a great addition to GTS, on the top of my wishlist is now the Datsun 240Z (1972), together with other cars from that era they can return the classic race league again like we've seen in previous GTs, they were so much fun to drive!

Before NASCAR, we need (V8)Supercars. ;)
Even though the Taurus Stock Car was in the GT series first, can't leave Bathurst hanging without an Australian Touring Car. :D

I find it funny how these things work out.

Apparently Indycar is coming to Forza 7 as a paid DLC set... like how Nascar came to Forza 6... maybe 6 years after Nascar was a partner with Gran Turismo 5 - and yet Nascar has audience problems right now so I assume they aint in a position to be doing partnerships with anyone.

I flat out do not think any particular sport will be partnering with GT Sport... its already an FIA partner so I dont think they will single out any particular discipline as a focal point.

If you pushed me I would say DTM would be a better match since Super GT is already here with the three cars.

But yes, DTM vs Super GT vs V8 Supercars in a BoP challenge to the death. They would only need Audi Mercedes BMW and then Ford Mustangs vs Holden Commodes vs. Nissan Altimas.

But yes, DTM vs Super GT vs V8 Supercars in a BoP challenge to the death.

As much as I adore V8SC, they just cannot compare to DTM and Super GT. At all. They're slower, heavier, rely more on mechanical grip, etc. BoP would not help that fact at all.

V8SC vs something like BTCC would be cool though.

As much as I adore V8SC, they just cannot compare to DTM and Super GT. At all. They're slower, heavier, rely more on mechanical grip, etc. BoP would not help that fact at all.

V8SC vs something like BTCC would be cool though.
I think NASCAR vs V8SC would be pretty cool :P

V8 Supercars have a lot of power... supposed to be 520kW 700hp so they're obviously more powerful than the DTM and the SuperGT cars but they dont have the tyres or cornering of the Germans Japanese.

Nascars are just Ford Fusion vs. Chevy Impala vs. Toyota Camry right?

So how about thus one:

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchise/up-to-speed/toyota-supra-make-xfinity-series-debut-2019/

Also I think the 4 spd boxes are kind of antiquated compared to the rest.
Power isn't really the answer to everything. They have power but they also weigh ~1400kg, compared to SGT's 1050kg. There's also SGT's aero

If you think V8SC can compare against SGT then try imagining V8SC against LMP2 first. That's how fast SGT is

True about NASCAR vs V8SC. I was trying to think how NASCAR can compare but nah they're too slow

Holy mother of cars I thought the NASCSR Supra was a hoax when rumors started circling around weeks ago! Damn I'm excited to see that car!

V8 Supercars have a lot of power... supposed to be 520kW 700hp so they're obviously more powerful than the DTM and the SuperGT cars but they dont have the tyres or cornering of the Germans Japanese.

Nascars are just Ford Fusion vs. Chevy Impala vs. Toyota Camry right?

So how about thus one:

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchise/up-to-speed/toyota-supra-make-xfinity-series-debut-2019/

Also I think the 4 spd boxes are kind of antiquated compared to the rest.

Nascar might would be worth watching, if they'd go back to using actual stock cars, like their name suggest. There's nothing Chevy, Ford, Or Toyota about the cars they use. And these Camaro, Supra abominations they've come up with are the ugliest things I've every seen.

This coming from a southern American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back