The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current trend, this next update will most likely contain a new layout for an existing track. Combined Dragon Trail anyone? However I would much rather have a completely new location, whether that be Spa, Silverstone, Deep Forest, Fuji, whatever...
Of course, I have to speculate with the cars.
'83 Lancia 037
'84 Lancia Delta S4
'93 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti
'13 SCG P4/5
'17 Mercedes AMG GT-R
'88 Toyota 88C-V
'87 Porsche 962
'85 Toyota AE86
'70 Dodge Charger 440

My predictions

Tracks, One of the following possibilities:
- One original track from the previous GT's (DF, TM, GV, AH, MF, SSR5, HSR... SSR7, SSRX etc etc)
- One original dirt/snow track from the previous GT's
- Another variation of the actual original tracks (Dragon trail full or Alsace new path)

Cars, i don't aspect to have something "cool" as a new Porsche o Ford (we don't hate enough the esistent ones in the game too .. **)
I hope only for historical cars from the previous GT missed in GTSport as Mitsubishi 3000, Nissan Z, Nissan Silvia, Honda Civic, honda 2000, Nismo or special tuned model or brand .

IR

** every thing we hate or don't like is ready to be added to the game (PD's weird rule... )

New track: Spa Francorchamps or Monaco - but considering the release schedule, that would be July, June will probably be a variation.

Cars: Classic Mini Cooper - Current Fiat 500 Abarth - Jaguar E-type - More classic cars and Classic car races!

Changing weather and time is still a must-have IMHO

(I already wrote this on another thread, but I think this thread is more appropriate to write this.)

I got some informations from a Twitter user on Wednesday.

大分 (おおいた / Oh-ita) and 青森 (あおもり / Aomori) both are Japanese prefectures.
温泉 (おんせん / Onsen) means hot springs.

He found these data in the GT website.

Although omitted here, he also found some data about "Star Players."

Please tell me if this was already mentioned by someone.

You know what I predict/hope:
Volkswagen 1200 '66!!
bca28a877f40446680967d78b27d7300.jpg

^ VW was so honest back then. They poked fun at their cars.

p78
latest

What happened to the big audi's, i would not mind seeing them come back.

The funny thing is that we all want better graphics. But the downside is, that its 100 times more work to get one car. Strange you would be wanting to turn back the time, because we were all blown away by how many cars we had and how great they all looked if you came from the MSX/C64/Amiga generation.

So my respect goes to PD !

The funny thing is that we all want better graphics. But the downside is, that its 100 times more work to get one car. Strange you would be wanting to turn back the time, because we were all blown away by how many cars we had and how great they all looked if you came from the MSX/C64/Amiga generation.

So my respect goes to PD !

i don't want to turn back time,

i just want audi's RS division in the game, picture was used as example, it's a car that has been in the game for quite a while.
Otherwise i would have just asked for the new RS3.

Guys, I may be on to something here....

View attachment 741260
So Spa is confirmed! Keeping with the Conspiracy Theory theme, I have a couple other things figured out:
  • Depending on location, update occurs on 6/6 or 6/7, which obviously means 666 and 7.
  • Couldn't be easier to figure out the 666 is a reference to the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00.
  • 7 is also known as God's Number, so clear reference to Janis Joplin, meaning we will get a Mercedes Benz, although not sure on which, I'm putting money on the DTM CLK-GTR '00.
  • PD noticed that someone didn't use the new Megane in the recent Gr. 4 daily race, so it's definitely getting a buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back