The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,115 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
90% of the time i dont like Nurbugring, but in these slower K cars it should be do-able. The worst thing for me on that course is how small the exits out of the turns are.

Im so amped for this series. I just hope i dont fail. I took some pictures of my car/driver, becuase i can barely wait to race. I am gonna be so disappointed if i tuned my car wrong. This is gonna be a major learning experience. Ill probobly ask a million questions , so please take it easy on me. :)

Well OK guys, I am a fair guy so listen, deiced amongst yourself which track you would like to race, let me know before Sunday, and then I will work out the amount of laps we need to do. I will sort this out tonight or tomorrow night as i gave work all day :D.

Edit: the Nurbugring, is do-able in K-cars i lapped without crashing in 8:30.00 give or take.
 
Already registered
 
I think autumn ring would be good, decent straight and loads of different types of corners.
 
+1 for Autumn Ring.
It´s not part of the scedule and it has a great variety of turns (fast, slow, banked etc). And it´s a great track for tuning and racing.
 
Yay something I've suggested has been useful ;) and I'm looking forward to racing with you lot!
 
I was going to suggest Autumn Ring before I saw the post about it. I also agree it is a great track to see where you stand against the competition.
 
Ill be saving replays and taking pictures. I figure since ill probably be in last, i can be useful in someway. I had just found the damn Mazda Autozam and i think it looks really cool. If i fail hard with my Daihatsu OFC. ill probably use the Autozam, I love the little frame, especially with the front splitter on. It looks like a Zipzap or a matchbox car.
 
Ill be saving replays and taking pictures. I figure since ill probably be in last, i can be useful in someway. I had just found the damn Mazda Autozam and i think it looks really cool. If i fail hard with my Daihatsu OFC. ill probably use the Autozam, I love the little frame, especially with the front splitter on. It looks like a Zipzap or a matchbox car.

Paint it red and you've got yourself a mini Ferrari ;)
 
Ill be saving replays and taking pictures. I figure since ill probably be in last, i can be useful in someway. I had just found the damn Mazda Autozam and i think it looks really cool. If i fail hard with my Daihatsu OFC. ill probably use the Autozam, I love the little frame, especially with the front splitter on. It looks like a Zipzap or a matchbox car.

Taking pictures sounds great :D I have a white Autozam, looks so cool , however it does slide quite a bit.
 
7:00Pm london time i thought they said. So its 2pm for me i think. (same time zone as NYC). I could be wrong tho.
 
7:00Pm london time i thought they said. So its 2pm for me i think. (same time zone as NYC). I could be wrong tho.


You are correct:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7260281#post7260281

The race will be at 7:00PM GMT, use the timezone calculators in the ^above^ link. The race room number will be on here five or so minuets before 7:00 on the first post, see ^above^ link. Once everybody is in the room, the auto race cycle will be set to 15 minuets. Qualifying will then start , and you will all have 15 minuets to post a time. Remember not to leave the track/pits or your time will be reset.

Oh and finally for today's race ,make sure everybody pits at least once, this can be done any time throughout the race, strategy will be important :D.
 
Are Aerodynamics kits allowed?

Yes, you can fully tune your car as long as the car is in the approved list of vehicles. The only Aerodynamics kits not allowed are RM kits.
 
I would like to register for this race. Just have to check if I am really free but it will take a couple of minutes. How can I register if I can go for it?

Thanks
 
Yeh I'm up for this as well. How do I know which cars are free though?

If I'm able to join I'm going to have to go get a car now lol
 
Yes, you can fully tune your car as long as the car is in the approved list of vehicles. The only Aerodynamics kits not allowed are RM kits.

Ok then I'm good to go:dopey:
 
Ok, one next time... would love to go for it but it will be impossible. Have a good race for all. thanks
 
I cant adjust aeros on my Daihatsu. But i am online doing some tuning and break in online if anyone wants to join. I just need the room number and im good to go!
 
Ophiochus
I cant adjust aeros on my Daihatsu. But i am online doing some tuning and break in online if anyone wants to join. I just need the room number and im good to go!

I'll join you. I've only just chosen my car so I need to tune it up then hit the track for some much needed practice!
 
I cant adjust aeros on my Daihatsu. But i am online doing some tuning and break in online if anyone wants to join. I just need the room number and im good to go!

I will post the race room number here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7260281#post7260281 for the main race. The room will be up about 6:55 PM GMT, when everybody has joined then the qualifying will start. I will not be on until then, I want to be rested, this raced will be long and will require a lot of concentration.
 
I will post the race room number here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7260281#post7260281 for the main race. The room will be up about 6:55 PM GMT, when everybody has joined then the qualifying will start. I will not be on until then, I want to be rested, this raced will be long and will require a lot of concentration.

lol thats in like 20 minutes!

Im in the room K-car break-in/tune. Or just friend me and join that way!
 
I just tried to fill in the form but the link didn't work :(

But I'm running a Suzuki wagon r rr '98. It's a shed, but it's all I had in my garage!!
 
Back