The little details of Gran Turismo

That's probably because you're not going flat out on a race track.

All I see is the wires/harness moving. If body panels were vibrating I would genuinely be scared to drive that car. My rx7 had an idler arm that had a bit of play, the sound it would make was super annoying until I replaced it.

All I see is the wires/harness moving. If body panels were vibrating I would genuinely be scared to drive that car. My rx7 had an idler arm that had a bit of play, the sound it would make was super annoying until I replaced it.

Who said anything about moving body panels being realistic? :confused:

To be honest, it just looks like its just at the opposite side of the spectrum. The cars seem like they're driving on the flattest road in the world, with very little changes from bumps. Where as Forza is a bit extreme with the parts of the car moving.

Is it Shift 2 bad? I remember that annoyed me as it looked less like buffeting and more like it was a ocean wave.

As opposed to Forza where you have copy pasted Turn10 staff watching you approvingly as you power slide into a barrier during a time trial...

e41194d0fa57cedcd93c931b0c9d29b32a0b46faa24aa17b767328e4dd6cc644.jpg

One thing I was impressed by is the fact that they did a light map for the curb (kerb) lights on the Ueno Clinic F1... not sure if it actually works well in the game while you drive though.

le-mans-memories-par.jpg

This is a synthesised pic. NOt GT Sport.

On the screen before entering the track with different shots of the track, I'm almost sure that there is visible spraying water at Autopolis (time 12:00, marshal post number 12). So many cool details at Autopolis.

I don’t know if this is the first, but the mechanical odometer in the Eunos that was just added is actually functional.

It’s so satisfying to see it rolling over.

I don’t know if this is the first, but the mechanical odometer in the Eunos that was just added is actually functional.

It’s so satisfying to see it rolling over.
As I know, every car which is equiped with odometer counts the overall and the route distance, for example, the 996 GT3 counts each meter you go in a run. :)

As I know, every car which is equiped with odometer counts the overall and the route distance, for example, the 996 GT3 counts each meter you go in a run. :)
Most cars count distance, yes. The 02’ Viper for example has a mechanical odometer, but it doesn’t function.

Back