The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

thanks god for the dutch and the herb, the obvious interpretation of that sketch was this:
upload_2018-2-16_13-6-26.png

• It takes forever and a day to upload a livery due to the server cutting out nine times out of ten.
  • Your ghost car still doesn't have your car's custom livery, and neither does your car's preview icon during a replay.
  • Your TCS settings are never saved and always default to 3 at the end/start of every race.
  • You can't change the windshield banner to anything you want.
  • The 🤬 Sambabus and Raptor not being Gr.X vehicles. Seriously, this isn't Forza.
  • Speaking of Gr.X vehicles, they're pretty much useless unless PD creates some GT League events for them.
  • Lastly, NO variation in the Gr.3 and Gr.4 Custom Race AI. The former always ends up being an annoying 3-way battle between me and the two M6 GT3s and the latter between me, the Megane and the Scirocco.

Last edited:
The MOST annoying thing I can think of is the cars being ‘displayed’ in the background with the game engine while I navigate in «Discover» menu... Why do we need it? It make the Ps4 Pro make noises like a jet!

Last edited:
Only having one 25 min race in the dailys. It's the only lobby I like to play in and if the track is Tokyo expressway or something then I guess I'm not playing GTS that day.

Don't think anyone I know likes the mad max thunderdome race. I don't know why pd run it

I've seen other people say this but, for me, in garage cars it always stays as per the previous settings. It's only 'specially provided cars' that reset. And even then, if you do qualifying before a race it will carry through the settings from qualifying.

When I set it to 0 in the car settings menu it saves it but if I adjust it from the HUD it will not save it.
Unless I'm doing the one make A race in Sport Mode then i have to set it every race.

Also, another minor thing which irks me is that you still can't individually select/deselect BGM tracks, like you could in previous titles. I would actually turn the race BGM volume back up, and there would've been no need for 'Transmission Mode'.

Here are my pet peeves:

- Personally what I find annoying is when you have spent hours on a livery that looks like the 🤬 bomb and you poured your blood sweat and tears into, and it gets overshadowed by Gulf liveries and 🤬 Anime breasts.

- Those guys who knowingly post NSFW on a game that children play, and respond with “adults play this game too” when called out for it. Ya 🤬 stoopid.

- People who use default liveries on their car when the game’s been out for more than 4 🤬 months.

- Why is there no 🤬 Bentley GT3.

- Why is the 911 RSR, a 🤬 GTE car, doing in the “GT3” class? Ya 🤬 stoopid PD.

- Stop making 🤬 VW Sambabus billboards for likes and followers, it’s the community tab not 🤬 Change.org

- Why is there no 🤬 Le Mans when there’s high quality scape pictures of it? 🤬 priorities!

- People who race in my lobbies who use 🤬 chrome on their GT3 cars. You’re burning my 🤬 eyes.

- Stop liking and reposting my liveries, then going to the comments to self-advertise your unoriginal 2F2F Paul a Walker x Vin Deisel liveries like I owe you something you unoriginal 🤬 hacks!

- Good Itasha (its mine btw)

7F8FC7D4-FFBF-4233-87CE-9C5A63F50FB5.jpeg

- 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬...

48C22DA0-BB04-4B75-B9A3-6944C82F014F.jpeg

...YOUUUUUUUUUU!

(This is my favourite game on PS4 ;))​

Last edited:
- Joining a open lobby to load and then getting thrown back at the lobbies list without any error messages.
- Lobby dying (Unable to rejoin the track/do anything) as soon as the host leaves (and this happens WAY too much)
- Being unable to use special paints on the stickers. Seriously, we pay for those ****ers, let us use them the way we want it.
- Report system being rubbish, report -18 contents or insults and nothing will happen, but Gulf liveries gets deleted? WTF...

Quite a few things:

-Cockpit view is too stiff and doesn't rotate as you steer the car left and right;

-Online saving;

-No customizable HUD;

-FOV in Cockpit view is ridiculous;

-No horn button;

-Respawn feature;

-Penalty for driving through a ghosted car on yellow flag, most of the times you can't avoid overtaking the car out of the track.

-No horn button;
After doing many, many GT6 Quick Match races with half the field blasting their horn at the start of every race, I don't miss it at all.

That brings be to my new peeve... beeping horns has been replaced by flashing headlights... Why????

Please, LORD, grant Polyphony Digital the wisdom to give us the option to turn off ALL MUSIC EVERYWHERE!!! Amen.

I want to scream every time the cars are standing in the starting line-up for a race, and the music goes: DUH duh... duh... duh... dudu-DUH duh... duh... duh...

Also, the main menu songs were great when I first started playing, but I want to turn them off now.

Back