The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Well no you don't. You can do it whilst you're driving without having to go into settings. Just use the left or right arrow to find it.

Then you have to do it every time you get in that car, sometimes the TCS will come back on between qualifying and a race in Sport mode.

But you still have to do it. IIRC, you turned it off in GT6, it stayed off after you changed cars. That seems logical...
No, turning off the TCS inside a driving session keeps that setting when you back out to menus in GTS.

The original guy's complaint is that he has to change the TCS to 0 for each individual car.

Qualifying times in FIA races varying their display format by country: weird European countries that don't know what a decimal point is come up as "1:38,756" or the like, instead of "1:38.756"

Just because this sort of thing happens doesn't mean I should have to see it

Scapes monopoly. At first, it was a cool feature but for some weird reasons I just find it annoying today. I want to see my car in a 3D showroom, not a flat 2d picture. There are already several 3D locations (wind tunnel, house designer, forest...); make them as 3D photomode please.

This look so much cooler than scapes for me:

Ever noticed when driving without TCS and you spin in the gravel trap the TCS tries to find grip so you are able to get out of the gravel trap? Weird since TCS is off.

If grip level is 'realistic' off track/grass, then it should be a DNF, because we should be stuck in the gravel trap and not able to get out.

Qualifying times in FIA races varying their display format by country: weird European countries that don't know what a decimal point is come up as "1:38,756" or the like, instead of "1:38.756"

Just because this sort of thing happens doesn't mean I should have to see it

Outside of GTS it also gets really confusing in the Real World, when dealing with Financial Transactions. For Instance other European Countries will request 10.000 (Or 10.000,00) of something, (meaning 10,000 not 10). WTF ??? :lol:

The minor annoyance I have is when I open a cup screen to see the races listed, the screen loads immediately, but when I back out to the previous screen, it takes 5-6 seconds. Why should it take longer to load a screen than to dump it?

The minor annoyance I have is when I open a cup screen to see the races listed, the screen loads immediately, but when I back out to the previous screen, it takes 5-6 seconds. Why should it take longer to load a screen than to dump it?
It takes longer because you have to load all of the other items in the cup menu above the one you look at.

It's sort of like taking one block out of a building to look at it and then putting it back to pull all of the other blocks out with it. I...hope that analogy works.

I guess it makes sense. They are dumping the previous menu. I think they should cache it until you actually enter a race. just a minor annoyance.

Other annoyance is all the content that has nothing to do with racing. Why is Lewis Hamilton an option in Brand Central, like I care. A menu option for a watch? They should have ALL of that stuff in a "sponsor" area, not scattered through the brand central.

I wish I could:
  • Organize my downloaded decals and their folders on the website
  • See a tag in my library if they're in a folder or not
  • Colourize the monochrome decals installed in the game (so I don't have to download separate decals to do so)
  • Rename my folders without having to delete them

^^^ and not being able to choose opposing cars in custom races.

and that just sucks ***. A dozen times at least i have tried to use the E30 M3 hoping to match with the Supra to do a 1 on 1 race and another dozen the other way around. How many other combinations i had on my mind to do mano-a-mano races. Never happened. It's either the Toyota S-FR or the M4 if you go higher in the power class.

The Nordschleife listed as having 154 corners, while it has 75-80. Massive overshoot. C'mon, slight deviations from a straight line don't count as corners.

The Nordschleife listed as having 154 corners, while it has 75-80. Massive overshoot. C'mon, slight deviations from a straight line don't count as corners.

I consider myself a bit of a Nord expert (over 80 Sport mode wins there) and honestly this never occurred to me. I just counted them up myself and the number I reached was 65. These are turns that require lift, braking, or both - some form of strategy (for 99% of cars)

It seems you're right, that 160-170 number floating around is definitely for every vague bend of the track.

- Duplicates (it's not a "little thing" but I had to bring this up)
- Garage menu not intuitive, slow to navigate and not well organized (unlike Forza Motorsport's)
- Livery editor and livery selection not in the same menu section as the garage. This is really infuriating and I still can't get used to it since the game was released.
- Static and boring cockpit camera. Feels stabilized and unrealistic
- Shifting without a clutch and revving still unrealistic, especially for low performance cars. They never changed it since 1997.

Last edited:
The wheel of fortune, and some of the more toxic parts of the community.

On the flip side I do enjoy the racing leagues lot and have had some great times with those guys.

TCS 1 and TCS 2 are way apart in effect for me.

And it annoys me like a hangnail.

This is true, not the end of the world but it's true for Group 3 especially. I can be quite aggressive with the cars on TC2 but on TC1 i spin constantly even though i am being way more careful. It really hurts the Porsche as it bogs down without a ton of revs.

Unable to set standard view in brands central (color change screen)... I'd use the studio view as standard, but now i always have to load the dynamic/landscape view first; which is pretty useless when choosing paint chip.

I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.

The left and right arrows at the side of the daily workouts graph that do NOTHING, I know this and yet ive tried to press them a million times lol

Back