The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

'Little things'? Maybe this doesn't qualify, but here goes...

When there is already a Driving Challenge in the wet, it looks great, the surface feels pretty decent (definitely looser than dry!), why is there no other wet content?

For me, that's a whole lot bigger than a 'little' thing..! PD seem to have the physics and graphics nailed (nailed enough for use, anyway), what is holding up widespread use? They aren't honestly going to sit on this until they want us to fork out another $70 for the next game, are they? It just seems a little dumb to show the base they know how to do it (and do it pretty decently) and then expect us to sit meekly for a few years for it to be expanded into the rest of the game...

About the livery creator and the stickers area on discover.

Every time i start a new livery project, i must have the exactly idea of what i will need and have all stickers saved already.
I recognize that both features are very cool, but i think that would work much better if i could search for some stickers inside the creation plataform instead have everything downloaded first.

That is not a big deal when you want to make replicas and know what you need exactly, but when you have many idea of what you will need, its a pain.

Mentioned previously: Hands & wheel in cockpit view. I have a wheel. And by coincidence, I also have two hands. I'm no expert, but when I see two wheels and four hands, I'm pretty sure one of those are extra.

please to delete hands and wheel in cockpit when I already have a wheel and hands. kthxbye.

- No cockpit view with no steering wheel and hands
- Even bigger for me, the map not rotating with your perspective in the top right is extremely frustrating when you love racing, but can't remember all the tracks or turns. It's just static... your icon should always be pointing "up" so that you can identify left/right turns easily.
- Related to the above point, the dynamic hud that you switch through can show you the course map which is super handy because it's your perspective, however it's not zoomed out nearly enough to identify what type of turn is coming, especially for fast cars.

I really wish they would add favorite lists in the garage. I tune and make/add liveries for certain groups of cars and wish I could put these groups in separate lists so I wouldn't have to find all of them every time I use them.

Mentioned previously: Hands & wheel in cockpit view. I have a wheel. And by coincidence, I also have two hands. I'm no expert, but when I see two wheels and four hands, I'm pretty sure one of those are extra.

please to delete hands and wheel in cockpit when I already have a wheel and hands. kthxbye.
I like my extra hands and wheel, but an option to turn them off should be there.
A bug that has re-appeared since the November update : having to change the exterior camera settings EVERYTIME you start the game.
Same with interior.

Probably mentioned loads of times before but... You're looking at a Replay of a race & go to take a picture. But only when you hit the Shutter button does it advise you that you don't have enough Space to save it. :eek::irked::grumpy:

So, you have to come out of the Photos & Race Replay. Go to "Your Library" and search through Deleting whatever you can to make some space. Then have another Race in order to take a picture !! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

💡 Why not let us "Toggle" straight to our Library, to delete stuff & Toggle back to take a pic ?

What annoys the living **** out of me is being B S rating and entering a daily race with D S and C S racers. If there are only 3 B S racers at that given time when matching begins ....
So be it. Let it be a race with only 3 cars than have idiots **** up our race.

I just golded the Barcelona Circuit Experience, and received my gift car, which was a go kart, literally the cheapest vehicle in the game...

Where is the UI team? Great updates but the UI (fuel warning) hasn't changed for a year. The HUD is simply too busy and the camera views too limited.

I just golded the Barcelona Circuit Experience, and received my gift car, which was a go kart, literally the cheapest vehicle in the game...

Yes it shouldn't be possible to get this as a reward, as you get one for simply watching the videos you have to watch to be able to access Sport Mode anyway.

I got one in the daily spin a couple of weeks back, it's the ultimate troll, even worse than receiving countless S-FR's, which also happens to me and no doubt quite a lot of people.

The inability to select the next round in a GT League event from the pre/post-race menu a la Circuit Experience. You could do this in previous GT titles, I believe.

I know it's been said before on many threads, but can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, sell the duplicate cars for points? I hardly play the game anymore. I've driven all the tracks in all the cars I presently own.

But I own 400 cars, 196 of which are DUPLICATES !! So nearly half of all the cars I own are duplicates, absolutely useless!!

If I could sell the cars for points, I might play more so I could get points to buy the cars I really want.

The funny thing is I believe Forza 7 allows you to own duplicate cars and you can just delete them for no cash.

Strangely Forza Horizon notes that you have the duplicate car already owned and asks you if you want to keep the dupe OR just get a cash payout.

How is it only PLayground gets it right???

I'm just like the above gentleman... I have 400 plus cars now and its like six Honda NSX Gr.3 and the like and that's repeated for GT3 and lesser cars.

I'm saving up to patch the holes, I need a x2014 std. for the leagues and I feel like I should buy all the LMP-H cars, just because I like them so its only a few million (the 919 and the two Toyotas).

Otherwise... I've given up hope for the $20 mil. cars and I dont need stuff like the F50 and Zonda R as they dont seem to be a million percent necessary given they either dont have a place to run or I already have an Enzo and LaFerrari to run instead.

If they come they come but if they dont.... I'll live.

At this point I feel like I have so many cars to call on I'd rather have tracks and events. The two Tokyo Express tracks are actually really amazing with a slight WIpeout slash Ridge Racer type vibe.

I havent even bought many of the DLC cars going back to the Porsche one given they just "fill in the blanks" on my 400 plus collection.

At this rate 100 cars is like 3 months away so we're getting to the point where the collection is sort of like the way my GT5/6 collection was but obviously a lot less unique.

I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.
The fact that they removed the Miata Nurburgring glitch and they pretend that I have to grind for months to buy the more expensive cars.
I have to do it anyways because there's no other way, but I'm not exactly happy with that...

Buying another car that has raised white letter tires and they disappear when creating a new livery. Takes all the realism away, when wanting to make a racing Scape and the tires have black walls on the Trans Am.

Want this...
IMG_6102.jpg

...but tires look like this:
Dt7DstFUcAAUjEF.jpg:large

What's worse is, the tease that there is PD's own writing on the tires. Just go one step further and paint them, PD!

Back