The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

This is obviously only since the addition of rain, but it's annoying (not really) that there is a dirt and drift setting tab and no wet/rain.

And as others have mentioned a change livery shortcut on the car setting page would be great time saver. Please.

And to be very nit-picky, does TCS and BB really need the Reset to Default buttons? Are we that lazy? :lol:

37063255421_c79223e660_z.jpg

· Custom race doesn't allow you to filter out your opponents.

· Custom race doesn't allow you to "force BoP" on all opponents or something along those lines.

· Racing against N100, N200, N300 and N400 cars is usually quite stupid as all have an incredibly OP car, sometimes 2.

· The Gr.1 cars are way too different to be fun to race around.

· Almost no track has a "truly dark" setting. I hate eternal sunsets and dusks, I just want to drive in the dark of night.

AI, even at professional it's too slow. I'd like to too endurance races but after 15 min you're in first position....
AI when you are lapping it. I guess they try to be helpful and move out of the way, but ***. They should just stick to racing line.
In car dash, speed and rev works, everything else is dead, can't even see fuel, and if you have HUD off in endurance, then you will miss also the low fuel warning.
HUD, why can't we select individual items to show???
Track limits, well inconsistency of it.
N category, and the fact you can detune to lower category.
Mileage points, why we have these at all?

In car dash, speed and rev works, everything else is dead, can't even see fuel, and if you have HUD off in endurance, then you will miss also the low fuel warning.
Most cars I've used have a working fuel gauge and lots of race cars also display your last lap time.

This might sound stupid, but i find it annoying that the night time lighting on Nurburgring 24h still hasn’t been fixed. The scenery is way too bright. Plus some things are lit while there is no light source near it.

I hate how the cars react over the curbs.

Also, now I'm finding in other titles, that their track mapping is likely off on some elevation changes. Driving other titles at tracks like the Nurb GP, I've seen why I always feel dumbfounded at the traction level in a couple of corners. GT Sport completely omitted the elevation change in the visual aspect for turn 8 (the turn before the 180 degree right hander and then the Shumi esses), but left grip deficiency in the games traction mapping. I'd be willing to bet, there are a few other corners like this.

The elevation in this game isn't portrayed very well. Sometimes you don't even know that you're going up or downhill. It's weird. Take Bathurst for example. That downhill section is scary steep in real life. It just doesn't feel like that in this game. I also play PC2 and that game does this much better in my opinion.

That's why I switched it to cars.... much more useful.
I diddn't know that we can do that! Very useful indeed.

The elevation in this game isn't portrayed very well. Sometimes you don't even know that you're going up or downhill. It's weird.

Absolutely true. In some cases, only after watching the Replay, someone realizes that the track he just drove, has elevations.

-The misbehavior of some hosts that create the trackday rooms and start to RAM other people who are maybe doing a great time or are enjoying their car;

-The misbehavior of players who start making c**p in online rooms like dirtying the track, stopping in the middle of the road, going against traffic, insulting people, targeting someone to ruin their ride.

-Lack of a selective block of cars that can participate in online rooms. I'm really tired of being a guardian of my own free rooms, because some idiot wants to be sly using the cars for which in the title i wrote that otherwise i kick;

-Lack of the possibility to sell the cars received as a prize for money;

-Cash prizes of custom races are too low compared to the cost of cars dealer;

-On the daily prize car, if 1 or 2 super expensive cars appear at the wheel as can be the 20 million cars, you will always receive worthless crap.

· Almost no track has a "truly dark" setting. I hate eternal sunsets and dusks, I just want to drive in the dark of night.
True, it would be great if more tracks had full dark versions. Nurburgring is the only one right?

Still, driving the ring at night in cockpit cam with all the hud off and all your room lights off in the dark is something else. Would love to have the ability to do this on more tracks.

True, it would be great if more tracks had full dark versions. Nurburgring is the only one right?

Still, driving the ring at night in cockpit cam with all the hud off and all your room lights off in the dark is something else. Would love to have the ability to do this on more tracks.

This is truly immersive! Looking at the way the headlights hit off of the cars in front and the slight backfiring is so much more defined in this view.

You go to campaign / GT League / open a race / Driving Options / Advanced Settings and switch between car names / driver names. Once you've done it, it stays like that for all races until changed.

Not being able to sort the lobby list by player count. It’s annoying looking through multiple pages of lobbies with 1 or 2 people in them just to find a populated one.

Now this part is coming from someone who mostly searches for the group categories with BOP on. But another thing I find annoying about this is most of these unpopulated lobbies have relatively the same settings. It makes me question why people even bother opening up another one when there are already dozens of other lobbies looking for players that also have pretty much the EXACT same settings. Some people man...:banghead:

Last edited:
I have no idea why, but my copy of GTS will freeze from time to time. When I start it, when I leave the Livery Editor, after the daily races... Don't get me wrong, it's great to do some social dings, do the laundry or empty the dishwasher. But to be honest this is annoying me a lot cause of I have now a clean house and nothing more to do.

Also I'm frustrated that the daily races will not get you an higher reward. I have whipped the Aston 20 minutes at Interlagos, stayed calmed when I got divebombed, tried do to fairplay with pitstop guys on new tires.... and then I will receive an award of 34.800 Cr. Seriously?

I really want to have more colors and rims in the Mile Exchange. I've been playing since 2 months now and I really want to do some cars. But an E30 without the cool 80s BBS? Matte blue Alpine? Manual workaround with stickers, never get the right colour...

Oh lord, and I really want to do the classic tuning. Buying parts, adding Turbo, remove comfort, pay for LSD.

Thank you for listening, I feel better now.

• No built-in feature to save a copy of the FIA race settings for use in lobbies.
  • Inability to skip the predetermined gift car 'roulette', especially when you're in a rush before the entry period closes.
  • Awkward-to-use MFD controls on anything other than a T-GT, with uninformative HUD dots to represent all the other adjustments and their current settings.
  • Having to rely on the radar a lot because of no mirror and useless proximity shadows, barely see them at all in hood view.
  • Lamborghini (race cars) hood camera angles seem too high up and are focused too closely to the ground directly in front.
  • Inability to change tyre/refueling options once they've been selected/cancelled, even before the car has reached the pit box.
  • Useless BOP drop down menu in the Home Car Settings where the only option is Off.
  • Oversimplified graphic of torque and power curve in Car Settings with too few numbers along its axes.

Last edited:
I'm certain this must have already been mentioned in this thread but I'm gonna write it anyway because it's driving me up the wall. Why can't we skip the intro in the Sport mode replays ffs? I swear I would just slap the person responsible for this. :banghead: :lol:

Last edited:
I just starting to get into the game and my issue so far is:

Unable to save the Sport modes race settings then use them to practice in arcade mode.
Every race mode should have the same option & should be able to save and load in any race on & offline.

Unless I doing it wrong? If so please advise.

Would be nice if there was an actual application iOS/Android so I could convert decal I find online to 15kb .SVG
(I guess that don't really count)

Back