The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Thats because that event is supposed to be the Super GT Championchip and GT3's compete in GT300 class.
They may be so for reality but the game specifically says this race is for GR.2, ergo no other cars should be driving regardless of reality.

Also you have BMW and Mercedes in the All Japan event. Justify that all you try but there is no logic to that.

They may be so for reality but the game specifically says this race is for GR.2, ergo no other cars should be driving regardless of reality.

Also you have BMW and Mercedes in the All Japan event. Justify that all you try but there is no logic to that.
Like i said they go based on real life GT300 is open to any manufacturer europian , american , korean whatever so it makes sence . The 1979 Nostalgic event however...

Like I said this game specifically mentions this event for Gr.2 cars. Not Gr.2 cars & GT3 cars.

It is for the player are you seriously making a mistake in the descreption a big deal? is not like you could beat the event with a GT3 anyway.
Yes I am making it a big deal. This thread's whole purpose is exactly that. To make a "big deal" of small things that annoy you in GT Sport and this happens to be one.

Obviously it doesn't annoy you, but it does me.

FIA qualifying needs a complete overhaul. no fuel burning, no slipstreaming. it just ruins the whole experience.

how about one flying lap, it is normal in actual real life motorsport, why not here?

I haven't played in a whille so i don't remember ill take your word for it 👍 .

There are some places where it's useful, like when you're deep in the game, say with a custom race set up where you don't want to accidentally end up back at the main menu. But there are too many other places where it doesn't make sense.

Doing the arcade races to fill all those little bubbles. I hate how the field is always organised so the fastest cars with best ai always start in front. Specifically with Gr.3 class racing. There are always two BMW M6s starting 1st and 2nd and are always 1-2 seconds a lap faster than all the other cars. When you manage to get into 3rd they're already way ahead and their pace picks up to match yours as you get closer to them. Most of the time, depending on the track, I just don't have enough ground to catch AND pass both of them. Mind you I'm driving cleanly. I could win easily if I decided to use the other cars as brakes and guardrails.

I could change tires, increase power, decrease weight, but in the end I hate how the way to win these races is to be so absurdly fast by comparison that it might as well be a seperate class. If the fields were better shuffled or if the BMWs were of the same pace to the other cars I would enjoy it so much more. I could race them at their pace, instead of rushing to pass EVERYONE on the first lap just so I can catch that one car.

That license plates in livery editor doesn't have their own place, like for example mirrors and wing has.
It makes placing a decal on the license plates more difficult, especially if the plates are on chrome bumpers.

It's a little thing, I know, but I still think it's annoying.

This might not be the best place for this but this morning I noticed that the Porsche 911GT3RSR has asymmetrical door mirrors. Is this accurate or should someone be sacked?

I like to play in chase cam with the settings loose, that is to say I don't want the camera stuck to the motions of the car. What I find annoying is that everytime I start the game I have to reset the camera settings even though the values are shown to be in the same place. I have to move them out of position, then move them back. What gives?

How does the ghosting work in a race? I know when serving a penalty,lap traffic or chain reaction collision avoidance, but I've had times where it will ghost to prevent collision which has saved me big time.

The fact that I can not turn off the 'ahead/behind' timer, without turning off a big chunk of the HUD. That timer makes me nervous sometimes, or at least distracting. But not being able to see in what gear I am also sucks, so HUD ánd timer are always on here.

Also, when searching for a livery, you have search trough at all those pages. If a livery is made 2 years ago, you're looking at page 400ish until you see it. If you search specific, it just takes pages and pages to find something, that might not even be there at all. Was looking for a certain F1 livery, many pages with 0 liveries..

I like to play in chase cam with the settings loose, that is to say I don't want the camera stuck to the motions of the car. What I find annoying is that everytime I start the game I have to reset the camera settings even though the values are shown to be in the same place. I have to move them out of position, then move them back. What gives?

I do this too. I like the camera settings loose, it's much easier to drive like that.

Also, when searching for a livery, you have search trough at all those pages. If a livery is made 2 years ago, you're looking at page 400ish until you see it. If you search specific, it just takes pages and pages to find something, that might not even be there at all. Was looking for a certain F1 livery, many pages with 0 liveries..
https://gts.gt-beginners.net/livery/?lang=us

Enjoy

If the Mini is a german brand, why isn't Jaguar an Indian brand?

Why these pre 1980-1985 cars have ABS as default?

A 5 speed gearbox in a 1965 Mini? (After tuning)

Who knew that the British Motor Corporation was actually a German company?

They did a good job of hiding this. My 1965 Morris Cooper (998 cc version) even had Imperial sizes in its nuts and bolts. That’s an example of German attention to detail!

If the Mini is a german brand, why isn't Jaguar an Indian brand?

Why these pre 1980-1985 cars have ABS as default?

A 5 speed gearbox in a 1965 Mini? (After tuning)
ABS is a universal setting, it isn't done by car, therefor any car you drive can have it off or on depending on the setting you have set.

The classic mini isn't German, everyone knows that. It's listed under the MINI (BMW owned) brand because of licensing. The game isn't declaring the classic mini a German machine.

Back