The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

The Ford GT40 Mark 1 models which were sold for street use had a 5 speed gearbox. PD have stuck with a 4 speed box with an excessively high first gear since they introduced this car to the franchise.

One little thing that annoys me in GT Sport is that in sport mode you can get 20 players in a lobby, but for some weird reason you can only have 16 players in a custom lobby.

EDIT - Another thing that annoys me about GT Sport is how you can't relocate/resize the games built in number plates in the livery editor.
It’s for stabilisation. Sport mode is hosted by pd whereas the lobbies are hosted by us.

It’s for stabilisation. Sport mode is hosted by pd whereas the lobbies are hosted by us.

That's pretty disappointing to read that PD is still using p2p. I really hope for the next GT game, PD introduces dedicated servers for lobbies or allow the players to rent a dedicated server so that we can increase lobby sizes.

Ok...

Silly and repetitive posts of two different cars on the GT Sport facebook page, with the caption “what’s your flavour”

Produce some actual content please

Repeat post #4,080, we can paint the centre of the Ford GT40 and Porsche 993 wheels, but we can't paint the centre of the 3-piece BBS wheels.

Limited wheel choices for some of the most popular cars in the world: Mk1 GTI, Mini '65, NA MX-5, AE86, etc.

Repeat post #7772, can't assign AI cars and multiple class cars for Custom Race.

I'm gonna assume the wheel choices are limited by size and maybe bolt pattern.
I used to feel that way, then see we can slap bolt patterns on race cars and centerlock wheels on road cars.

I can put 4-lug TE37s on a GT-R. Makes no sense.

People that make **** liveries with no effort, then go around begging in comment sections for likes and reposts.

Liveries that have little to no thought put into them.

16 person lobbies. I think it's the only modern racing game with lobbies smaller than 20 people.

Also, roleplaying "cOpS 75 mpH nO VgT or bULl**** oR KicK" lobbies.

And now with COVID-19, "driVe fOr "nO" cOrOna" lobbies.

People that make **** liveries with no effort, then go around begging in comment sections for likes and reposts.

Liveries that have little to no thought put into them.

Also, roleplaying "cOpS 75 mpH nO VgT or bULl**** oR KicK" lobbies.

And now with COVID-19, "driVe fOr "nO" cOrOna" lobbies.
Cthulhu forbid anyone have fun in a way you don't like. :lol:

-Cars made with vibranium
-Almost no camera shaking simulation
-Pit stop cutscene that doesn't show the entire process from entrance to exit
-AI difficulty that is boring
-The annoying car draw after concluding a GT Sport race that always has three GR.3 cars and one N200/300 and simply give me the poor option 90% of the tries.
-Penalties system that is a crap
-The fact that I don't have a steering wheel and they are very expensive

I'm almost certain this has been said before, but I can't confirm as I'll be going backwards on this forum's pages over the next few hours, but the freaking finger sticking out when the dude holds the steering wheel.... Who does that???

I've heard people saying it's a legit way of holding the steering wheel to protect your finger or something, but it just looks ridiculous on something like the F1 car...

I drive exclusively in 1st person and that's so annoying...

Grouping decal layers in the decal editor. (Im not talking about liveries) im talking about emblems/stickers. Whos bright idea was to omit this feature? Geezz. You have to literally start the whole damn thing ALL over AGAIN if you wanna make it for another car with the same exact detail. forget the svg. You dont get the same quality as someone that would have done it all in the in game editor using all 300 layers. I know they still update this game. If they could just add that option to group all layers and to edit them whenever you want to. Thats the only thing i hated about the decal editor. Really. I dont go downloading svgs. I have my own creations. But damn. Having to start all over again .. Gaddd .. da ..mn

Last edited:
I find it ridiculously annoying (those who've seen my profile will have seen this before) that when people making racing liveries, they don't use the official racing number boxes, which means in GT League races you get two racing numbers.

I also wish you could get the liveries used on the cars in GT League.

The lack of real circuits like Silverstone, Ascari, Indianapolis that were scanned for GT6 or previous games and now they're gone.

The rally physics, is like drive on ice with slick tires, I don't need the Richard Burns Rally physics but something like the old Dirt Games (Dirt 2 ie), they have a good traction simulation in dirt and ice, at least much more real than the GT ones...

No day/night transition, and no wheather changes.

Driving on the Nürburgring Tourist Track and giving way to faster car the Vision GT Cars hit me a lot and I only drive road cars with road tyres on the
Nürburgring Tourist Track and the others who park on the track then decide they want to chase you down then they overtake you and then spin out and the annoying F-150 ramming everything.

Racing with folks that have a crap connection. It’s hard for me to keep a proper racing line while trying not to run into other drivers while someone’s car is bouncing all over the track all around me, grrrrrrr!!!!

Lack of multiclass racing (WEC, IMSA). And having to race in Gr1, Gr3 with cars which are from other era (Group C) or visionary cars...
I think I have seen a multiclass race in one of the challenges..

I'm literally starting my own multiclass race season this weekend if you want to get involved.

Gripes for me are how long the FIA intro is especially as we've all watched it 100,000 times now, just speed it up already please!!!!!! And then you have to sit through it again on the replay :lol:

Also the duplicated wheels that are just repainted, I can repaint them myself thankyou!!!!
Livery editor music, I actually mute it now and work in silence :lol:

Edit: comfort soft tyres (why is that a thing!) AND DAILY REWARD CARS CAN GET ******

Last edited:
1) That ANY spin results in the car stopping facing the wrong way. EVERY time.
2) The annoying "pop-in" graphics, been that way since the original GT games... why?
3) The unrealistic and annoying 'thump...thump...thump' sound of driving at Tokyo.

3) The unrealistic and annoying 'thump...thump...thump' sound of driving at Tokyo.
Yeah because every couple of metres there's 2 strips of metal running across the road. Between this strip of metal is a very small gap to allow for the expansion of the road surface in hot conditions. Expressways and bridges have these to prevent the road from warping and potentially collapsing under load. So it's not unrealistic at all.

Yeah because every couple of metres there's 2 strips of metal running across the road. Between this strip of metal is a very small gap to allow for the expansion of the road surface in hot conditions. Expressways and bridges have these to prevent the road from warping and potentially collapsing under load. So it's not unrealistic at all.
I know what it is but it doesn’t sound realistic to me. Can’t hear both axles hitting it, and they are too perfectly spaced on the road.

Back