The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Had to buy several daily race cars. Latest being another flipping skyline.

Error message saying disconnected from server. Waited 20 minutes for that race! Meant to start 4th as well. Hump!

muz
Had to buy several daily race cars. Latest being another flipping skyline.

Error message saying disconnected from server. Waited 20 minutes for that race! Meant to start 4th as well. Hump!
That's weird.

Can someone tell me how to permanently set the FFB settings? Why do I have to change it before every session? Am I missing a save setting or universal menu some place? Thanks friends.

On the MFD, car record, should show the cars best lap time all time (I think) if it’s with the same set up. For me it shows an old inaccurate time and doesnt update.

Maybe I misunderstood?

Search of photos/decals by name only gives me results of last day. So i have to manually click previous period one by one for 200 times and wait like 3-4 seconds after every click in order to see my search results for all time. And most of those day by day results are empty. So basically, there is no search option, unless you are a masochist.

When I start GT sport and go to my library to check out some of my replays and the camera on cars is stationary (like how it looks when you first buy the game) so I have to go to arcade pick a random car/track just so I can set the chase camera to how I had it before then go back to my replays :indiff:

Would like to race against people in other regions in sport mode, europe in particular. I rarely have any connection problems with players from Europe in other racing games. When I do they are usually from Spain or Italy, and the lag isn't any worse than what I encounter from some Brazilians.

There have been several One Make races in Sport mode where you have had to own the car and its not provided...

Daily race A will always provide the car.
Daily race B or C will always require you to supply the car - even if it's a one make race.

Not being able to sort my online Gallery into folders, nor can I group liveries.

Edit: And that so many scapes imply that cars should be travelling in a right to left direction. I want to take panning shots of cars going from left to right.

Last edited:
I have a small beef with one thing they kept around. Keeping the economic model of the old games (earning CR to buy new cars) when there isn't much to do beyond grinding for credits for any new cars released. It feels rather silly and oudated now that GT is focusing on online stuff and esports. All cars should be available to freely add/remove from your garage. It makes no sense. Plus it would get rid of the silly gifting routine too. For the one time I was gifted a 20 million credit car I was grinding for I have had to delete off about 200 ford focus cars filling up my garage for no good reason. Stop giving me cars!

Along the same lines, they should ditch earning credits and just have earning milage points. The milage exchange is a fun idea if PD would just expand on it. Having new wheels, paints and road cars every week is a great idea and would definitely keep me logging in every time to see what was new but they really haven't fleshed it out much and now it's just kind of slowly getting repetitive.

Can't see other people activities in open lobbies... The small icon that pops up when they enter garage, car setting or driving options.

eping the economic model of the old games (earning CR to buy new cars) when there isn't much to do beyond grinding for credits for any new cars released. It feels rather silly and oudated now that GT is focusing on online stuff and esports
In the real world all cars just magically appear in your garage? Nice.

I wish there were more daily races available. One for every group of race cars, 1 for Gr. X and 1 for road cars.

I wish there was no 20 million Cr cap.

The penalty system still has some major flaws.

The search tools for things like liveries could be a lot better. When I search for more obscure stuff, there’s no reason why I should have to go through 20 or more empty pages before I get some actual results. On the browser it also like to crash when you go through too many pages, meaning you can waste a ton of time to find a good livery for less used cars.

The rally cars are useless. So much time and effort went to modelling these beautiful machines, designing the off-road tracks and physics. And for what? The 2 or 3 events in the Campaign? I’d much prefer 2 or 3 more tarmac circuits and 20 or so more cars across the other categories.

The "Older Content" button on the Discover search feature. I understand they don't want hundreds of results on one page, but this is the best idea they could come up with?

Along with this they need to have a Most Popular Page per Car. Sometimes I just want to find a livery for a specific car and I don’t want to scroll through all the “Older Content” the whole Discovery page needs revamping.

The rally cars are useless. So much time and effort went to modelling these beautiful machines, designing the off-road tracks and physics. And for what? The 2 or 3 events in the Campaign? I’d much prefer 2 or 3 more tarmac circuits and 20 or so more cars across the other categories.

When you do a custom race on a rally track there's only 2 cars. So the whole rally part of the game feels absolutely ridiculous.

Sounds more like the cry of the entitled; I want it now, now, now (and I don't want to have to do anything for it!)
You shouldn't have to do anything, it's a game. Why should it be a chore? What's so entitled about buying a game for 50 pounds and wanting to be able to drive any of the cars you want, straight off the bat, in the game you payed for?

You shouldn't have to do anything, it's a game. Why should it be a chore? What's so entitled about buying a game for 50 pounds and wanting to be able to drive any of the cars you want, straight off the bat, in the game you payed for?
Because it's how the game is structured. It's how it's meant to be played. Just like how Monster Hunter needs you to kill so many monsters just to get one full armor set, or how Ace Combat needs you to progress through the game to unlock the better planes. Or for the closest analogy, just like how Forza 7 also requires you money to buy cars

Back