The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

I can't get on the website, want to grab some decals and prefer to use the web as its quicker than in game but the page just looks like this..
2Eggg.jpg

Can sign in using edge but not explorer, there is no tab or anything?
Help anyone???

Last edited:
Hello is anyone home? Spent 2 hours fiddling with my browser settings and no change, so frustrating i only wanted some decals. :confused: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Because it's how the game is structured. It's how it's meant to be played. Just like how Monster Hunter needs you to kill so many monsters just to get one full armor set, or how Ace Combat needs you to progress through the game to unlock the better planes. Or for the closest analogy, just like how Forza 7 also requires you money to buy cars
I'd argue that there's very little structure in purchasing cars in this game, with the prices of cars and payouts from different events varying so wildly, and not always in a progressive manner. And the campaign mode isn't even the main part of the game.

The first two examples you gave are not racing games, and I'm assuming have a story mode of some kind, progression makes more sense there for me, but a game where you drive a car on a track, what point exactly are you trying to reach? Unless there is an NFS style story, my own personal enjoyment comes solely from driving the cars, so I'd like to be able to access everything ASAP.

The racing game you use as an example actually has all cars available from the start in a free mode, you can choose to drive whatever you want or you can progress in a career mode. You have the choice.

Hate how whenever I stream this game, all the music is blocked, which wasn't like that when the game first came out. If you want to avoid copyright strikes, then just turn the volume for the race and menu BGM down to 0.

Vague responses in forums that serve no purpose.
Its vague because I don't want to point fingers at anyone one person and unfairly single them out. A lot of these "annoyances" are solely down to the ignorance of the individual. I'll admit, I'm not generally one to begin by reading a manual, but if having a poke around the menus doesn't obviously yield what I'm after then I may have a gander at the manual. If that draws a blank I may ask on a forum, thats ask, not gripe about whatever it is not existing.

Its vague because I don't want to point fingers at anyone one person and unfairly single them out. A lot of these "annoyances" are solely down to the ignorance of the individual. I'll admit, I'm not generally one to begin by reading a manual, but if having a poke around the menus doesn't obviously yield what I'm after then I may have a gander at the manual. If that draws a blank I may ask on a forum, thats ask, not gripe about whatever it is not existing.

Criticizing “Those Who Do Not Search”

It has long been popular on Internet discussion boards to ridicule or embarrass users who may ask questions that could have easily been answered by searching the web or the forums. Indeed, many questions can be answered this way, and indeed, many users could make better use of the tools available to them. However, that is no reason to treat them with disrespect, as there is a wide and legitimate range of experience among users on the Internet. If you see someone on GTPlanet asking what you believe to be a trivial question, suggest keywords or links or simply ignore their questions altogether. Do not harass them.

Its in the FAQ section with other helpful info. Yeah its annoying but frowned upon. If someone needs help just point them in right direction.

Criticizing “Those Who Do Not Search”

It has long been popular on Internet discussion boards to ridicule or embarrass users who may ask questions that could have easily been answered by searching the web or the forums. Indeed, many questions can be answered this way, and indeed, many users could make better use of the tools available to them. However, that is no reason to treat them with disrespect, as there is a wide and legitimate range of experience among users on the Internet. If you see someone on GTPlanet asking what you believe to be a trivial question, suggest keywords or links or simply ignore their questions altogether. Do not harass them.

Its in the FAQ section with other helpful info. Yeah its annoying but frowned upon. If someone needs help just point them in right direction.

Oh, I forgot I'm dealing with the spoon-fed generation. I didn't, and wouldn't, criticise anyone for asking a simple question. However there are people, in this very thread, who weren't asking a question, they made statements about being annoyed that x feature doesn't exist. Again, if they had of poked around menus, read the manual, or even asked, they would have been set in the right direction. The point is they didn't ask, its absolutely nothing to do with not using the search function.

Also, as per the last part of the paragraph, I'm not harassing anyone, thats why I didn't single out any one person.

Oh, I forgot I'm dealing with the spoon-fed generation. I didn't, and wouldn't, criticise anyone for asking a simple question. However there are people, in this very thread, who weren't asking a question, they made statements about being annoyed that x feature doesn't exist. Again, if they had of poked around menus, read the manual, or even asked, they would have been set in the right direction. The point is they didn't ask, its absolutely nothing to do with not using the search function.

Also, as per the last part of the paragraph, I'm not harassing anyone, thats why I didn't single out any one person.

Cool

How strict the new penalties are in Sport mode. E.g. Someone nudges you on the inside, no harm done to either and genuine racing incident...and you get a 5s penalty...

It's ridiculous!

Current peeve... Why aren't my Daily Reward cars picked from the pool of cars I don't already have?

Oh, that's right. GT6 1400 cars, GTS 260-ish (?). Now, why can't I sell 'em? :banghead:

"– Corrected an issue where the force feedback maximum torque resets to default when exiting the game mode being played, after having changed the force feedback and center sensitivity from the driving options." Update 1.17

Who's the king of beers now? You better fix stuff I find annoying PD!

The fact that when either someone hits you or you mess up on the pit entrance and either spin or crash, the auto recovery puts you right back on track when what you really wanted was to go into the pitstop. Then you have to do a whole lap with no gas at 80 km/h.

That and the planes that stay floating in air all qualifying t Mount Panorama on Championship races. LOL

When choosing a ghost in Time Trials, I'd like to know the specs on the ghost car. At least the horsepower and tire setup. And the event type and date of the recording.

It annoys me that I have to guess what the ghost means.

I'm also annoyed that I can't figure out why some laps create ghosts and some don't. Does the system stop collecting ghosts for a specific track when 30 ghosts have been recorded? I'm frustrated and confused.

Not being able to pick the color for prize cars;

Not getting paint chips when purchasing a new car:

Not being able to change tire manufacturer for Gr.4 cars in the livery editor;

Not being able to sort downloaded decals by alphabetical order;

Failing to upload created liveries;

That "London in rain" song...

I find it quite annoying that I have seen the XJ13 and the P4 on the carousel about 10 times now and still not been given any of them.. not even the F1 car has landed for me yet 👎 It is pretty ridiculous the coinage that is earnable in this game versus the price of some of the cars pffft :P

That's my only real gripe with this game other than the major track boundaries issues like the rally cars at Willow yesterday :ill:

I’ve been thinking about this since the game first came out, does anyone else feel that the wheelspin is disproportionate to the grip you have while moving? Cars just don’t seem to have enough grip when launching.

Thats because GT has the worst tyre model in history of games. It has been like that since GT1.

I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.

THE SAMBA BUS..... WTF seriously?

One of the most annoying things in GTS is how they put super slippery patches of material in the weirdest places. Sometimes it seems like they put it there just to make you spin out over the smallest mistake. And I'm not talking about the big patches of grass that grow naturally on the side of the track, I'm talking about very small but strategically placed little green patches that tend to be in dangerous spots. I honestly don't understand why they're in the game.

Warm up time of only one minute.

Not being able to at least set gear ratios and change the suspension setup in sport races.

Static first person camera.

Only a very handful of wheels can be fitted on the Chevy Nova with no apparent justification for it.

GT League MX-5 cars have different paints and liveries. Custom Race AI cars, only have standard colors and no liveries.

- annoyed the N200 MX-5 is a no show

Love the game, but since the 1.05 or, 1.06 update the front wheels don't centralise quick enough. The car will go in a straight line from turn and the steering wheel and front wheels have to catch up. Really irritates me when watching replays although its only really noticeable when coming out of a drift or a sharp corner where the transition from steep turn angle to heading straight is swift. The red dot highlights this... If you go very slow and turn from full left to full right a few times and then watch the replay you'll see what I mean. Doesn't appear to be an issue for wheel users which is good news for them.

Hopefully they will notice this at some point and fix it then I can get back to drifting.

Back