The Logitech Driving Force Pro Thread.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 2,697 comments
drivingforcepro.jpg

found this.
My DFPro cannot use the semiauto gear knob for gear changing in intialD: special stage.

psionix
drivingforcepro.jpg

found this.
My DFPro cannot use the semiauto gear knob for gear changing in intialD: special stage.

Thats freaking cool as hell.

That 6 gear shifter. Where can I get that?

7 gear. heh.

btw, just got my dfp. *welcomes myself to the fam*

Image consist a setup of brand new Logitech Driving Force Pro designed for Playstation2 and Gran Turismo 4 and Actlabs Performance Pedals and GPL shifter.

Hey,

Finally i have "the Wheel". But i think there is something wrong with it. It could be me (first wheel with FF) but it's almost undrivable.

Look at the vid i made :

http://members.home.nl/egghead/wheel.avi (Divx)

The wheel begins to shake like hell and with one little tap it stops. But then it starts again after a few seconds. It doesn't matter how hard i drive, it keeps shaking.

And the wheel shoots back after a corner (as you can see in the vid, alhough that isn't the way it normally goes). Is that normal? I thought you had to steer back instead of the wheel taking care of that.

On the pc the wheel automaticly goes to the left or right when FF is enabled. I tried everything, it keeps doing that. (Tested with CMR4, Live for Speed, Grand Prix 4 and GTR).

Again, this is my first FF wheel so i'm probably making a fool of myself right now. But i really have the feeling something is wrong.

(also posting this in another thread )

And sorry for my crappy English. :)

Egghead
Hey,

Finally i have "the Wheel". But i think there is something wrong with it. It could be me (first wheel with FF) but it's almost undrivable.

Look at the vid i made :

http://members.home.nl/egghead/wheel.avi (Divx)

The wheel begins to shake like hell and with one little tap it stops. But then it starts again after a few seconds. It doesn't matter how hard i drive, it keeps shaking.

And the wheel shoots back after a corner (as you can see in the vid, alhough that isn't the way it normally goes). Is that normal? I thought you had to steer back instead of the wheel taking care of that.

On the pc the wheel automaticly goes to the left or right when FF is enabled. I tried everything, it keeps doing that. (Tested with CMR4, Live for Speed, Grand Prix 4 and GTR).

Again, this is my first FF wheel so i'm probably making a fool of myself right now. But i really have the feeling something is wrong.

(also posting this in another thread )

And sorry for my crappy English. :)

Well, I need to upgrade my WMP to view what you are even doing, but I can hear it.
I think its the force feedback. It don't sound like a problem. But what I do hear it you turn the wheel rapidly.
When you turn the wheel, turn it with grace. :odd: Like slowly. Like watch the guys who race in the Speed GT races on speed, mimic their wheel turnage as you do in the game. It will keep the life up on the wheel.

psionix
drivingforcepro.jpg

found this.

thas insane u know where u got it and where i can get it ill pay anything for that god that is beatiful!! :crazy: :crazy: :scared: :dunce: :ouch:

He found the picture.. :)

BTW, there is no problem at all with your wheel. The left to right thing happens at high speed, and the steering automatically turns back in a spin.

hahaah lol :dopey: is that tv the one u play gt3 with? well anyway i see i have nothing near me to use that ill show u my setup and my old wheel i broke thats why i want to get a dfp but its a little too pricey im trying to look for ways to get money fast and cheap websited with lower prices.

psionix
Image consist a setup of brand new Logitech Driving Force Pro designed for Playstation2 and Gran Turismo 4 and Actlabs Performance Pedals and GPL shifter.

Is it available? A prototype or coming out when GT4 comes out? I need to know that's too awesome to pass up.

STiDrifT
hahaah lol :dopey: is that tv the one u play gt3 with?

I can play GT3 on both Computer and Television.

I have a ATI TV Wonder VE card installed in my computer, which allows me to watch cable TV on my computer. Pretty cool, just the quality sucks.

So I perfer using the Television.

heres just all of my small room see if u could find a spot for the wheel only thing i could think of is put the dfp on the comp desk where keyboard is and buy capture card.

Attachments

• ag13^0001.jpg
    ag13^0001.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 135
oh well thats the first wheel i ever bought so idk whats a good wheel and all of my friends have controllers. So now im left with a broken mad catz wheel and only 40 buckls to buy save up for a dfp idk how im going to do it.Or should i stick with mad catz or should i buy another wheel (stick shifter i prefer)

I remember that the guy in the gt3 drift bible had my old madcatz wheel and he drifted pretty good with it i forgot his name.

Back