The Manor-Marussia Saga

I predict the two prospective entrants will clearly be VW and Stefan GP. Clearly :P

Does anyone know what the latest status of the Romanian backed Forza Rossa effort is? Were they actually officially given an entry along with Haas?

Does anyone know what the latest status of the Romanian backed Forza Rossa effort is? Were they actually officially given an entry along with Haas?
Last thing I heard about them is that they're set to join the 2016 grid, like Haas

But I think I read that from a unreliable source

Seeing as GM revived them, how about Chaparral?

Can I have a spot as a pay driver? With current sponsors I can bring almost 700€ to the team.
But I could give the record for the youngest driver ever to race. I'm pretty sure we can get Vauxhall in on this.

Why isn't the selection process always open? Surely, if one team goes belly up then a new team would be able to fill their place.
Because it's a lengthy process, and there is a limit on the number of cars the grid can take. Prospective teams won't commit resources to a bid unless they know that there is a vacancy to be filled. It's also very hard for smaller teams to stay afloat if there is a replacement being lined up.

So basically the two paydrivers that Catherham had on their books in the last half of 2014 are now racing for Manor.

Merhi should be good though, Stevens will be easily beaten imo.

Good signing, he was quick in F3 a few years ago. Was wasted by Mercedes in DTM, good to see him on the F1 grid. He should handle Stevens easily.

Also, called it:
Chilton seems a likely candidate, or Roberto Merhi
:sly:

B_r-qIKW8AAb8kX.jpg

Team preparing a chassis in Melbourne.

Last edited:
I'm just constantly singing a tune I made up...

"Please don't go defunct like Master Card Lola after Australia." It's quite catchy for those into the whole F1 related music genre

Back