[The McLaren Thread]-Welcoming The Name And The F1 To Gran Turismo!

I bought a BMW F1 McClaren LM (Fina) from the used car lot .. I never used it before in any GT games but boy oh boy it is sweet to drive around the Rome circuit with soft tyres on. Nice car indeed.

I am saddened that the MCLaren F1 LM did not make the game?? My question is why? Either way I am happy that at least the original Mclaren did indeed make the game. So I guess thats a start.

Is there a chance that we will get the Mclaren F1 LM later on as DLC or something? Please tell me there is a chance!!! (I mean it was in PGR 3/4!!!)Would be even better if they included the alternate color scheme that was sent to the sultan of brunei (attached)!!!

(For now- what would be all the necessary add ons to make the original mclaren f1 94 look as close to the LM??? I added the wing- the front lip extension (though it doesnt fix the bumper the way the LM pulls it off) - and lowered the weight to 1061 kg....what else would i need in terms of looks and transmission...etc?? THANKS

And please add the MCLAREN F1 LM to GT 5----if not definitely GT 6 (since it is looking like it will be the definitive version for ps3....judging by all the standard car crap on 5)

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/bruneilm6ec.png/ <-------SPECIAL MCLAREN F1 LM

Back