The Metal ThreadMusic 

I used to run the Spinning Arrows Club racing team here but basically gave it up for this. We just released it today. Hope you all like it.
Oh, and Happy New Year to everyone.

Which nerd are you? Cool sound. I like how you layer and resolve the flat/dissonant vocals. Video is a little weird though.

The king....
Long live the King.

I was there btw.
green-crystal-down-arrow-icon-36483.png

Tony Iommi turned 70 four days ago.
His music found its way to me in my mid-teens and
he has been one of my absolute favorite musicians ever since.
A ******* legend. I'm pretty sure I have every single studio album of his
on CD (that's about 23 of 'em with Sabbath and his solo stuff) and some
of them on vinyl as well.

This is an album (power death metal?) I've been listening to for a couple of years. If you haven't heard of PrimalFrost before, it is/was just one teenage guy doing everything entirely on his own. Yes, everything - all instruments, vocals, composition. I just love, love, love the guitar work in it and still find myself whistling out the riffs throughout the day.

....Man, I just can't get enough of Ne Obliviscaris's Portal of I album, circa 2012. I only discovered them like a couple of months ago, and I just can't stop spinning this album. It's just so.... beautiful. Now there's a word you don't often associate with a death metal album.

Just wrapped the album in its entirety and while it skews pretty heavily prog, a couple tracks jump out at me as "metal" and I thought I'd float them here.

Mind you it's from 1984.

Back