The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,291 views
KEWL!!! now if i'm right here, the gt-40 weighs the same as the cortina but has like 300 more hp so it will kill a cortina right????
 
Uhh, you can't buy any of the GT40's unless you're a Gold Member, are you a Gold Member?

You can't get them in the free game...
 
yup i'm a gold member, 2nd day i was playin' i decided it was worth 5 bucks a month, almost as bad as ashracing, like 15 min into that i handed them money
 
:irked: I wish I was able to do that.

But yes, go for the GT40, when it was avaliable in the free game (Ahh, those were the days...) it kicked arse.
 
How much did the team networth raise when the people were kicked off?
 
From $270,000 to about $320,000, but it has since grown even more.
 
Oh. I thought it was more than that by the comment on mnc of "heaps". :odd:
 
Well I did say 'by nearly $50,000!' but then the NW went up again, so I changed it to heaps.
 
I just hocked my ZX3 for a turbocharged 928 GTS. Same horsepower, same 1320, less networth. But, hey - I got out of a Focus and into a Porsche.
Still doesn't solve my model problem..
 
Mustang :p


Speaking of which, lets start thinking about a team car. That MR2 did sound nice but something cheaper might be in order. I will post my idea's in a minute.
 
How about these: (skill level/power/handling/weight/tranny/cost)

Toyota Trueno/Corolla- 1/128/80/2372/R/6500
BMW 1988-1991 M3 E30- 1/108/72/2867/R/13400
Mazda 1999-2002 Miata- 1/157/70/2429/R/22950
Nissan 1999-2002 Silvia (S15)- 5/246/70/2843/R/25600
Ford 2003 Focus SVT- 4/178/65/2750/F/20000
 
Actually the Toyota looks better to me. More power, less weight, better handling, same skill level, and cheaper...
 
I assume the Team Vehicle can't exceed the Average Skill Level limit:

96-98 Mustang SVT Cobra - Coupe:
5...302...45...3,393...R...$19,000

1994-2000 Integra:
4...140...60...2,672...F...$18,730

1995-1999 Eclipse GSX Turbo:
4...210...55...3,120...A...$17,600
 
Of FP's, I'm with the Trueno.
Silvia comes in second.
You guys do not want a ZX3.
 
Originally posted by Joey
I assume the Team Vehicle can't exceed the Average Skill Level limit:

96-98 Mustang SVT Cobra - Coupe:
5...302...45...3,393...R...$19,000

1994-2000 Integra:
4...140...60...2,672...F...$18,730

1995-1999 Eclipse GSX Turbo:
4...210...55...3,120...A...$17,600

I considered these too. But didnt put them in. You have to look in the long run. I didnt look in Honda for some reason. Mean to though. Im not for the Eclipse though, had it once, wasnt too good...
 
MY GARAGE

Current Rank 1929
Race Name: Doluck (Cobraboy) (0)
Crew: QjasonP
Location: USA
Skill Level: 7
EXP: 1,104 (20.46%)

Networth: $82,815
Import Models: 0 (Happiness: 0%)
Pimp Factor: 427

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 46 / 48 (0.49)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times
Vehicle: Ford 1965 Lotus Cortina
Color: British Racing Green
Current Value: $81,685
Reliability: (99.54%)

Power Rating: 812 (99.39%)
Handling Rating: 177
Security Stage: 1

Best ET: 9.146@147.94

Insurance Expired!


Paaaaaaaaaaaah.
 
well we know the cortina works so we cant go wrong there...but thats what everyone has....we need to find something comparable to it in the power to weight ratio...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Im not for the Eclipse though, had it once, wasnt too good...
Aww. That was my car for next month.
Better off knowing ahead of time, I guess.
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You say Cortina:: I say Hachi-Roku :p...

Hachi =- ROKU?!?!?!!1!?!11!?/1//1!?!1!?!1? lolz :cool: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :odd: :confused: :eek: :mad: ;) :p :lol: :rolleyes: :D :O :irked: :( :) :banghead: :banghead: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

Do the Cobraking13!
 
OK, lets compare the Toyota to the Cortina:

Corolla/Trueno- 1 /128 /80 /2,372 /R /$6,500
1965 Lotus Cortina- 1/ 120 /60/ 2,500/ R/ $5,500

Alright, the Trueno has 8 more HP than the Cortina, 20 better handling, weight 128lbs less than the cortina. But its $1K more, but that isnt too much. Looks good to me...
 
So we all like the Trueno?

True?
No?

I crack myself up sometimes.
 
Back