The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,220 views
k i know this might've been asked before but i'm a noob to the game so bare with me ;).

i won a car through pink slips and sold my old one. now my new car is in My Vehicles tab but i dont know how to select it. please tell me, also whats the exact name of the team i'd like to join please, if its still possible. and i love run on sentences :D
 
Unfortunatley, as far as I know, you can't select them, only sell them. :(

Maybe sombeody else knows different? :confused:
 
I think you cant ride in the cars you win.

Anyone here have a really big bank roll and wanna help me out? just lost all my $$ and models! :irked: :mad: :banghead: :(
 
Saleen Aerodynamic Kit
Hella High Intensity Discharge Kit
SHT Altezza Style Tail Lights Smoked
Fast and Furious Underglow Kit
Window Tint Limo Shade
SHT Carbon Fiber Single Deck Wing 56"
White Fuzzy Dice
Clif Designs High Current Car Audio Components with Alpine Deck
Saleen Carbon Fiber Heat Extractor Hood
Saleen Mesh Grille Set
Saleen Designs Front Chin Spoiler
SHT Door Window Rain Visor
Saleen White Face Gauge Set
Defi D-Gauge Water Temp Gauge
Defi D-Gauge Boost Gauge
Defi D-Guage Oil Press Gauge
Sparco Corsa Bucket Seat
Kenny Brown Chassis Support Kit
Kenny Brown Front Strut Tower Brace
Kenny Brown Sub-frame Connectors
Edelbrock Front Panhard Rods
Kenny Brown Rear Track-it Plus
Saleen S281 Stainless Test Pipe

Mega pimp. :trouble:
 
Originally posted by slowpoke
I think you cant ride in the cars you win.

Anyone here have a really big bank roll and wanna help me out? just lost all my $$ and models! :irked: :mad: :banghead: :(


I'd give you some, but I've just used up all my money on calendars.
 
Dave, get rid of the Fast and Furios Underglow kit and get the SHT one, it gives you mroe PF.
 
Bah, but the FF is more expensive!11!1!
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Dave, get rid of the Fast and Furios Underglow kit and get the SHT one, it gives you mroe PF.

Ok then.
 
Race Name: Splop (TVRKing) (1)
Crew: QjasonP
Location: USA
Skill Level: 5
EXP: 239 (12.34%)

Networth: $85,730
Import Models: 166 (Happiness: 68%)
Pimp Factor: 458👍

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 6 / 8 (0.43)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times

Vehicle: Ford 1977 Mustang Cobra
Color: Black Clear Coat
Current Value: $55,564
Reliability: (99.63%)

Power Rating: 752 (98.69%)
Handling Rating: 179
Security Stage: 4

Best ET: 10.501@128.84
 
Race Name: FrustratedPalm (calvin87) (0)
Crew: QjasonP
Location: USA
Skill Level: 7
EXP: 931 (0.69%)

Networth: $146,409
Import Models: 154 (Happiness: 0%)
Pimp Factor: 426

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 73 / 41 (0.64)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times
Vehicle: Mazda 1993-1999 RX7 RZ
Color: Brilliant Black
Current Value: $129,824
Reliability: (99.22%)

Power Rating: 909 (99.34%)
Handling Rating: 171
Security Stage: 2

Best ET: 9.125@148.28

Insurance Expired!
 
Nice. ;)

w00t! I just cruised for 10 credits and got 19 models. :D
 
how did dodge get a million + nw?
 
Race Name: Splop (TVRKing) (2)
Crew: QjasonP
Location: USA
Skill Level: 5
EXP: 240 (12.77%)

Networth: $92,950
Import Models: 189 (Happiness: 59%)
Pimp Factor: 458

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 6 / 9 (0.40)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times

Vehicle: Ford 1977 Mustang Cobra
Color: Black Clear Coat
Current Value: $65,264
Reliability: (99.41%)

Power Rating: 816 (98.67%)
Handling Rating: 194
Security Stage: 5

Best ET: 10.142@133.40

So close......
 
Sigh...
 

Attachments

  • mnc.gif
    mnc.gif
    61.6 KB · Views: 41
1) I bought a criminally slow Focus ZX3. I'm not trying to be competitive. 2) loads of other players spammed me out while I was offline.
 
what cams, throttle bodies, and what suspension components should i get?
 
I don't get many races. Maube because I got a 'Stang? :confused:
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
I don't get many races. Maube because I got a 'Stang? :confused:
Yeah. I stand out from the swarms of Cortinas and Mustangs.
 
Race Name: Splop (TVRKing) (0)
Crew: QjasonP
Location: USA
Skill Level: 5
EXP: 240 (12.77%)

Networth: $93,685
Import Models: 144 (Happiness: 47%)
Pimp Factor: 458

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 6 / 10 (0.38)
Tickets Issued: 0

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 0
You were caught: 0 times

Vehicle: Ford 1977 Mustang Cobra
Color: Black Clear Coat
Current Value: $68,764
Reliability: (99.18%)

Power Rating: 837 (99.41%)
Handling Rating: 194
Security Stage: 5

Best ET: 10.073@134.31

The 9's are calling me.
 
im runnin like 9.2 right now.....soon as i get enough cash to do a wight reduction and pot and polish i should hit 8's ...so maybee when i get to level 8 i can upgrade my boost and hit lo 8's.....has anyone ever hit 7's?
 
Originally posted by 1Racer1
what % tread should i replace my tires?
89%, if you can afford it. I have 6 100% sets of tires in my inventory just in case.
 
Not that I know of. Maybe if you got more cash or something, but that's almost a fundamental paradox.
 
Anyone willing to chip in some money for me on MNC? :D please. i got 0 and networth of 6grand. just lost all my models and money. i also got a pos car.
 
Back