The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Some new from the Standard Car thread. ;)

Primus Ortus



CCShaft



xMarkitox
6725317783_17b8209e5a_b.jpg
 
Wow!!!! Above CLK GTR looks spectacular. Edited?

Seriously, its an awesome car that never photographs well but that is awesome.
 
Wow!!!! Above CLK GTR looks spectacular. Edited?

Seriously, its an awesome car that never photographs well but that is awesome.

Yep it's edited.
 
Btw guys, try not to spam this thread with my next update :p
 
Brilliant expression of " Realistic " by ceiling_fan


I do feel the windy morning with soft sunlight and pleasure time 👍​

That Beetle shot must be the most realistic one in this thread :)

Wow, thanks guys! I thought a different one from that set was more realistic though (won't link to it because it is my picture :lol:)

And some more Spark_GTP:

 
by Aleman



by Andrezz

​
 
I need to work a bit more again, so many awesome shots here!
 
by Aleman


​

I dont know what PD thought when they did the rear mirrors. They always look like ****!
Ruining pictures everytime.:grumpy:

The only way to avoid this is to shoot from behind or above (maybe front too...sometimes)
I just wonder why they haven't seen it!? There are no shadows at all. Sometimes they have shadows, but mostly it looks like the mirrors are floating next to the car. I mean, WTF?

But regardless of that "mirror" rant, the shot from aleman is awesome! 👍
 
For some reason the Schulze GT-R is the best looking car in the whole game. Reflections, mapping, materials, they all look fantastic on it.
 
That's one hell of a great idea for a thread! I'll surely post in here once in a while ;)

This is how the realistic photo thread should look like form the beginning. 👍
 
It definitely was time to bring this up again. :)

Ariesps
SLR-01.JPG


gtsteviiee


andrea
iKi10HUmpfqgO.jpg
​
 
GregTheStigLFA backfire
​

Thanks for including one of mine in here :cheers:

I've got tons to add but Flickr won't let me embed anyone else's images with the BBCode anymore :grumpy:
 
(Ignored OP)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks for everyone for these picd:)
 
Last edited:
From friends cough cough just saying this week
 
^ what ._.

1.) No offence mate, but pics you posted are not realistic, really. At least for me.
2.) Rule 1: Don't post pictures of your own work.
3.) Rule 3: Honor the work you've posted by, at least, his/her name.
2.) Rule 4: Keep the pictures at a maximum of 3 shots.
 
1.) No offence mate, but pics you posted are not realistic, really. At least for me.
To be fair, a lot of the pictures posted in this and the other "Realistic Shots" Thread don't look real at all.

At least for me most don't look real, but I guess everyone sees this different.
 
Vinylshark
To be fair, a lot of the pictures posted in this and the other "Realistic Shots" Thread don't look real at all.

At least for me most don't look real, but I guess everyone sees this different.

So find some you do find realistic and post them up...
 
Here's DarkR's 2.0 entry for this week, I think it is amazing:
 
Thanks for keeping this thread up! :D

Ohh, and TheKitten! If you read this, would you please go to your post and delete all those way too big and choppy pictures? Thx

ceiling_fan


Ironbash


Scuderia Paul
mzGFB.jpg
​
 
Last edited:
Back