The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
Thanks phillkill and Lankay. I don't have the photochop skills to make my images look like photographs like some of the really talented people here, and it's nice to see a little love for "stock" GT5 photos. :) I should have more to put in the other thread soon (why just last night I took 50+ photos... :crazy:).

I've been saving some of my favorite images by other artists to my hard drive since GT5 came out, and would love to share some of the better ones here but I didn't keep track of the authors so I can't credit them properly.

Cool thread. :up:
 
Horde_R35
7604514956_66b25e5325_b.jpg

Awesome! 👍

}:^{>
 
^^ Thank you MedigoFlame! I am honored!

}:^{>
 
By ceiling_fan




Amazing creation!​
 
Last edited:
^^^Andrea's pic of the Tokyo bridge is amongst the best non-car shots i've ever seen!
 
DarkR and Mitch :O ... A big thank you to both you guys, very humbled :)
 
I absolutely love these 3 :bowdown:

iNs3CuRe
7663495562_bd1c98a3b4_k.jpg


marcus1104
8n92i.jpg


Lankay
7480799380_24d687627d_z.jpg
​
 
This one from Haer Bev dropped my jaw!

[/QUOTE]
 
This shots are ULTRA realistic,imo :drool:

Shidapu

2q80pj5.jpg


JvM



bmxmitch



​
 
Awww man, thanks! :dopey:

But shidapu. he's really the master!!! :drool:
 
Last edited:
Wonderful page as usual! Love this thread 👍 and thanks to manciocio I'm flattered that I have a couple pics here already!
 


By dirftinzig
7661611220_123217b8b9_b.jpg


​

The original posted by Rice guy deleted / Because the back light section was took from real car !
 
Last edited:
OMG.. I am stunned and honored to have a pic here..thanks hawk!
 
Thanks a lot drifrinziggy, really glad that you like this one:) This is the first time I'm looking this thread, amazing shots from most of all, I love the red Maserati and IS-f, Rotiform wheels and Air Ride system rules !
 
Thanks for those that have posted a few of my photos. I've been meaning to choose some photos to post for a while but someone always seems to beat me to it!

Here's a recent one from andrea, for a standard it's just amazing:


7784142794_5c4286ec0e_z.jpg
 
------------

Mercedes McLaren:

7810131190_6402b3d309_z.jpg

7810136632_6f196e0a45_z.jpg

7810139906_f88311f928_z.jpg

​

I felt in love with this car/pics :drool:.... *cough* still hate that he has 5 gears *cough*
 
Wow! Thanks a million Mitch, It's an honor to have a photo in this thread. And what an epic thread it is.
 
Oh, thanks Madertus and Diogo G., i'm happy in this trhead :D:dunce:.

Great photos, guys!
 
Last edited:
Back