The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
leeislee





NBDESIGNZ

​
 
Yes, I made it into this thread! Awesome! thanks for posting my work, hawk2201, I'm honoured.
 
@DigitalBaka

Thanks for putting my shot in this thread! ;)
 
You deserve it, guys! I just wish mine turned out half as good. :drool:
 
By NBDESIGNZ
7920792602_13c723d2dc_z.jpg


By leeislee
7877173778_352455a944_z.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
Wait ^ that so real Although i dont like american cars its SO AMAZING
 
Oh wow, thanks Pascal for my pic!
 
Wow, nice Camaro indeed, i love the color!
 
+1 Amazing work!
.

By lancia delta hf
7265085934_e7167f0d41_c.jpg


By bmxmith
7636865420_ee7a258d9d_c.jpg


By Giulietta73
f5994.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
Thks NB ;)

By rpanico14

7957266648_5f692d683d_z.jpg

This is the most realistic shot :drool:
 
Thanks max351! Here's one from Horde_R35, apart from the shadow it's fantastic!



7970949858_f92ac734b6_b.jpg
 
This is just amazing

binbin90

7953560366_7906fa4e31_h.jpg
​
 
7896190778_8774b7f4b7_b.jpg


Blitz.' Zed 33. Old, but I love it.
 
:drool:
By Gtuned
​
 
Back