The Most Realistic Shots Thread [read OP before post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 568 comments
  • 89,773 views
By Horde_R35
7970950156_1566e287d2_z.jpg


By Dark _R
7979901437_cefcbfb133_z.jpg


By CCShaft7
7993916424_1c0d231f77_z.jpg
​
 
Last edited:
Thank you DarkR! Its a honor to have my picture added to the great work here!

}:^{>
 
oops double post ... sorry.

}:^{>
 
Thank you also from me DarkR! I'm glad you liked it!
 
removed
 
Last edited:

Sorry, leeislee, you can't do that - check the OP for info.;)
But I'm sure these pics are gonna get here real soon... real... soon:sly:
 
Sorry, leeislee, you can't do that - check the OP for info.;)
But I'm sure these pics are gonna get here real soon... real... soon:sly:
Damn, oops, i thought this was a different thread 👍
 
jBhIpS:
8000807839_1eca10eb29_z.jpg

leeislee:
7985039243_1b8bdd0e19_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Briliant work guys :cheers:.


Apreciated Hawk :cheers:! Another one for me :crazy:.
 
leeislee(gend)





There you go... fixed :)
​
 
By ceiling_fan
7958772056_73a988e508_c.jpg


By gtsteviiee
8005390166_8b5222f402_c.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
This thread...so amazing . Thank you so much for all this great pictures .
 
The picture speaks for itself:drool:



DarkR





​
 
G.T.Ace: Thank you! It's an honour to have something posted in this thread. :bowdown:
 
^Wow thanks man :O.


NBDESIGNZ






​
 
Thank you very much for my two pictures!!! ;)
 
I find these very realistic I don't know why:
leislee:

nissanfanatic:

gtsteviiee:
 
Ha, thanks. I am very flattered but my photos are not really up to the standard of some of the work seen in this thread. Thanks for the recognition tho!
 
akuyuku



tumblr_mazgpp22X81qg3sz6o2_1280.png
 
Back