Bluez_Freak Messages 308 Jan 6, 2011 #1 If it took PD 5 years for the game, they probably used an afternoon's time to create the events and the credits/experience/levelling system. There I said it...
If it took PD 5 years for the game, they probably used an afternoon's time to create the events and the credits/experience/levelling system. There I said it...
P pLiDeX Messages 210 Messages pLiDeX_uy Jan 6, 2011 #2 a lot of people said it many times before you
Mugenjin Messages 216 Jan 6, 2011 #3 I want the 5 secs I wasted opening and reading this thread back. Actually 15 secs for also typing this...
I want the 5 secs I wasted opening and reading this thread back. Actually 15 secs for also typing this...
jakeBG18 Messages 508 canada Messages jakebG18 Messages none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed Jan 7, 2011 #4 ^me to,except it took more of my life as i obviously type slower than you lol
C cramerizking Messages 37 Jan 7, 2011 #5 Maybe I'm not at the annoying level yet but at 25 I haven't had to repeat a series once yet.
jonboy1066 Messages 403 Messages UKOG-jonboy Messages jonboy1066 Jan 7, 2011 #6 Well good for you Bluez_Freak glad you got that pressing issue off your chest. Now can I have 2 minutes of my life back please
Well good for you Bluez_Freak glad you got that pressing issue off your chest. Now can I have 2 minutes of my life back please
D Destinkeys (Banned) Messages 1,199 Messages Destinkeys Jan 7, 2011 #7 Well at least it was two minutes you weren't grinding Indianapolis...
Ole-Tripp Messages 116 Messages Ole-Tripp Jan 7, 2011 #8 i'm level 22, havent even done all the amateur events... they realized this and helped with the seasonal events.
i'm level 22, havent even done all the amateur events... they realized this and helped with the seasonal events.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Jan 7, 2011 #9 Search button turns up a lot of topics on "the grind" and the events system, some complaining about it, some telling you how to avoid it. No real need for another one.
Search button turns up a lot of topics on "the grind" and the events system, some complaining about it, some telling you how to avoid it. No real need for another one.