The New Black List ;_;

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 609 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFLINE is the name everybody have after recovering from a server disconection. When you have been disconected from the server, the race right after your named "Offline", so it could be anybody ;)

Last night was Destruction Derby memorial night :dopey:

On Daytona Road and for the same reasons :
Block when you try to overtake and if you do so, try to ram you off track or in the walls :ill:

XxTOYERxX (DE)
G3bby (FR)
Fusilamine (ES) Those 2 spanish guys played together in Amuse & both try to ram you when overtaking
B0rK (ES) + after 1st lap, have fun driving the track in reverse to scare other drivers
Arma81 (IT)

Some of my friend have quit the races due to these stupid guys:ouch:

What a T#@#, continually driving round the wrong way, swerves to not let you past, my advice to them is ' Just go faster' if they were better racer then they wouldn;t feel the need to screw everyone elses race, worst i;ve come across by far, he should be shot

Oh My God, this guy Kalvo71 (ES) is such a loser. I haven't seen him racing one decent race. This dude lives for bumping / wallriding / brake-blocking...

un-be-lie-va-ble

I wouldn't start saying that drivers from a specific country are all crap, because there might be good & bad ones everywhere, but I haven't met any clean Spanish driver yet :confused: Where are they :odd:

The fact is everytime now I pay more attention before overtaking one :dunce:

I've met a couple, as it happens. I'll note their names next time.

I don't think crappy drivers are region specific, just MHO. I have found some of the ladies are not only fast but good drivers haven't met a dirty one yet. (always a first time they say)
I've taken to not avoiding races with the idiots, I just try to find a way around them, even if that means letting them go!!

Often times I'll slow down and run with the back of the pack if they're good drivers and have our own race within a race. Don't much care about the $'s you can only earn 2 million any way but, racing with good drivers is the fun of it.

Been in races where a good driver gets dumped, intentionally, and ends up at the rear. I'll usually wait on him/her and we'll race to the finish. One can only hope that the onset of some of these new games will draw the demolition crowd away from gt5p. Let us pray! One must use a great deal of patients not to retaliate, (especially me!!!) don't lower yourselves. I have even been the host, been punted and sat there in the dirt to let them finish when I could have pulled the plug, why punish the whole field for one idiot who hasn't a clue. Just one mans opinion.

I wouldn't start saying that drivers from a specific country are all crap, because there might be good & bad ones everywhere, but I haven't met any clean Spanish driver yet :confused: Where are they :odd:

The fact is everytime now I pay more attention before overtaking one :dunce:

As bad as it sounds, I've had similar experiences in PGR4 and Forza 2 with Spaniards. Quite often it was a repeat, but I just don't think I ran into a good, clean, fun driver from Spain. I can't hold them all to the same standard (all Americans are fat! Wait, no they aren't!), but I would be very suspicious at the start and when I came into their vicinity, at least for a race or two.

Oh My God, this guy Kalvo71 (ES) is such a loser. I haven't seen him racing one decent race. This dude lives for bumping / wallriding / brake-blocking...

un-be-lie-va-ble

I can second this nomination. Been racing him this afternoon in his white Lotus 111/ Tuned. He can't make a clean pass on anyone.

He had the draft on me on the start/ finish straight on HSR so i moed over to give him more room and he still felt the need to side swipe me into the kitty litter.

This wasn't a one off either. I followed him for the remaining 2 laps and there was carnage at everyone of his overtakes.

I wish I could say I had the last laugh by overtaking him at the end, but he just punted me off again. I was fuming!! He did this the next few races I was in with him. In the end, I waited after the race for a few minutes before starting the next one just so I could get out of the same grid loop as him.

I can second this nomination. Been racing him this afternoon in his white Lotus 111/ Tuned. He can't make a clean pass on anyone.

He had the draft on me on the start/ finish straight on HSR so i moed over to give him more room and he still felt the need to side swipe me into the kitty litter.

This wasn't a one off either. I followed him for the remaining 2 laps and there was carnage at everyone of his overtakes.

I wish I could say I had the last laugh by overtaking him at the end, but he just punted me off again. I was fuming!! He did this the next few races I was in with him. In the end, I waited after the race for a few minutes before starting the next one just so I could get out of the same grid loop as him.

I was racing you to for a few races, whereafter i did the same to avoid this prick..

I was racing you to for a few races, whereafter i did the same to avoid this prick..

I remember racing you. He was a pain in the ar53 wasn't he?

Another one I came across today was a German called Killer_K_Zwinkel.

He was driving a tuned white Corvette. He seemed like a really quick driver, but really aggressive with it. He never made 1 clean pass on anyone, including swiping at me. He always seemed to win or at least top 3 on every race I was in with him but as with Kalvo71, there was a trail of destruction behind him.

un-be-lie-va-ble

Tell me about it guys.

His grey list entry was going to expire today... I don't quite think it will. Or actually the grey list entry will do just that but he's on another level now. Pitch black. :mischievous:

I usually don't like to criticise players who ram me ocasionally (except at the moment I get hit :lol: ) because some contacts may be due to bad internet connection/lack of racing experience, but players who drive the wrong way must be in this list:

lethalkim (IT)
EU version
Reason: C - Driving the wrong way. As far as I know, there is no 700PP Suzuka Reverse.

I can't take it anymore. You can't get a clean race in without EVERYONE ramming you into a wall or off the track.

This is the biggest problem on gt5p. Private rooms can't come quick enough.

Even in a race with 5-6 members from GTP participating the other 4 or 5 guys in it will ruin it for everyone.

It wasn't that bad at first when only the really good drivers were in the 700pp races because the bad ones couldn't beat A class, but now that they've all beaten A class racing at every level at every track online is ruined.

I tried a beginner 2 lap race at HSR last night and got hit in every single turn, sometimes twice.

Alot of drivers haven't got a clue and will treat you as nothing more than an AI car by trying to pass you anywhere and everywhere.

You know there is one time where I tried to get revenge on someone, I tried to punt him but ghosted right through him...I guess punting is an art that is perfected through time.

I now only race in scheduled events with drivers from GTP, but last night it got so bad I quit.

PD needs to add private rooms NOW. Not this fall. If they wait until this fall the only drivers left online will be a bunch of crackheads who use GT5P as a bumper car simulator not a racing simulator

I agree,It really is quite bad.
If you pass any of them they try to take you out
No wonder there is so many accidents on the road if this is any kind of gauge.
One good this is that if you keep out of trouble you will have a good chance of winning as they all punt each other off the track!!
Won a few races that way
I have come across some fair drivers and enjoyed some fair racing but it not as common as the 'punters'!

I haven't even played online, nor will I unless it's with some of you, or I can create private races. The public can join, but if I find out you're being an idiot, see ya later.

I'm not dealing with it. I love GT, I love Prologue, but this region locked, no private races, poor online, wacked out penalty system makes me question my purchase.

Yes. I refuse to play online because 90% of the racers are MORONS. I have to say, out of the 3 groups of players (PC, Xbox, Playstation) the Playstation bunch are the worst, without a doubt. They have no concept of braking and no spacial awareness.

Ugh

Ive only played online like five times. I dont plan on going back untill they resolve this problem

I have the PAL version and usually play late (EU) so most of the kiddies are in bed.
Just a few bad apples so far. But I only race on my favorite tracks, Suzuka and Daytona RC 700P

I tried online when I'd only just got the game and beaten c and b class (I think)

Ironically the very first race I played in was populated by 15 consummate gentlemen and the racing was, indeed, a pleasure in comparison with the AI - I'm following the racing line even if it kills everybody - opponents I'm used to.

Then I raced another couple of dozen times and I found myself wondering 2 things:

1) Where the hell is the rocket launcher button?

2) Did I hallucinate that first race?

Private rooms are essential if you're going to play ANY online game in a manner approaching seriously.

nahh, keep playing, no point letting people ruin it for you
thing is...you have to remember it's a game and all races are only fun races, no leagues or anything like that yet, so people will just play it whatever way they can, and tbh they're not really doing any harm
also....I think a lot of the problem is net connection speeds/lag, probably the only way to solve that is to have no collisions (ghost cars)

I race online quite a lot. I have to say, when I started in beginner events I was a little surprised that the drivers were either that bad, or that dirty, but I was quick enough that with a little luck I could clear off into the distance even if I started from last.

I rarely race in the PP700 races just because I'm having fun with the PP600. Before the update, I raced a few racers numberous times in the PP500 races (or whatever the intermediate ones used to be) who were clean and competitive. With the move up to PP600 with a 581PP Integra, I quite often find myself winning easily again apart from the odd time someone in a tuned Clio V6 tames the handling enough to race me well.

So strangely, I have to disagree that online racing is all a mess at the moment, though I would agree that private rooms would be very welcome.

I think I'm racing in the wrong classes or races too, I've never come up against a GTP member. Do you all race in the PP700 events?

To be honest I learned this lesson the best part of a decade ago, playing Quake3 online. Once you've played, in a league match, with a referee and an opponent/opposition team that are just as serious about getting the win as you are, there's really no going back to public servers :(

I must be slightly crazy or something, because sometimes i find it quite enjoyable using my wits to avoid the loons

Making like i'm going to overtake one side, then go the other and watch them crash because they're confused

Joyfully stay on their bumper till they crack and crash, watching the rear view mirror for incoming nutters

Of course, other times it's infuriating, but sometimes it's quite a hoot :D

There will be private rooms and then all our problems will be solved. In the meantime, have fun any way you can 👍

I quit racing online after only a few tries. Too many idiots. I had one race where I was running a legit race only to have the guy behind me slam into me (which makes me hate the inconsistency of the ghosting "solution"). Later in that same race, some guy goes off road then when he comes back on starts swerving like a madman when he sees me in his rear-view (naturally, I slammed into him at full speed). Until I can get into a private race with some of the lads on these forums...I'll pass.

I'm not interested in online play! I find, untill now, the AI much more interesting!

The only time(s) I play online is because I'm curious but my curiousity has been killed. Yesterday, some races where nice some weren't. I find the penatly system very distracting. You see a particular car go transparant and when you close in on this car, it suddenly turns solid again and boom, I hit it, not on purpose.

It is always a mess and very comic to see most of them go off track in almost every turn. This means ofcourse that I'm always behind or I couldn't watch them go off track all the time! :P

Another thing that annoys me is the internet connection. The opponents never drive smoothly. They all appear to be drunk, shaking and ... whatever but never a nice smooth race. I think the internet connection is suffering from lag. :ouch:

Nope, I haven't quit online because of them. I like to use a 512BB and humiliate them when I pass them after they spin out, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back