The non-muscle American car thread (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 1,519 comments

In your opinion, which country makes the best looking cars?

• Total voters
Wow, that actually is a rare find. I have seen multiple 2nd Gen SHOs, but never the 3rd Gen one.
Probably for obvious reasons, I imagine less people bought these for the combination of its styling and engine problems.
Yeah I see the newer Show’s and sometimes the 1st and 2nd gen ones but not many third gens.
E33B8C77-EFD6-4641-B556-7D3487F800CC.jpeg
B948B414-EAE7-4CA3-8148-0FE6D3DCD91C.jpeg

Most of them are very handsome.
I was expecting a really long-winded answer from you😂 I thought you'd go on a tangent saying how you saw one sitting on the street corner when you were a teenager. Surely there's a bit more emotional attachment? Not saying your answer is invalid though.

I was expecting a really long-winded answer from you😂 I thought you'd go on a tangent saying how you saw one sitting on the street corner when you were a teenager. Surely there's a bit more emotional attachment? Not saying your answer is invalid though.
Nope. I've never had one and I didn't really even pay attention to them until later in life. I've known a couple guys that have/had them, but they weren't particularly cherry examples. They're a sensible "muscle car" (they don't check quite all the boxes for me to consider them actual muscle cars) in that they can be acquired cheaply and be built to be quick, and I can appreciate that. Plus most of them are very handsome.

Back