The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,864 views
Sorry guys, had a family function come up and had to leave race
# 2.
 
Yeah, Bash and I were behind the leaders but had a good race in #1. Same thing was shaping up for race 2. Too bad.
 
Sorry guys, I had a horrible race day on Friday, including threats and crashes and stupid things. My heart's not in karting right now, I am in a dark place in my life right now... I'm sorry for my absence, but, it was for the best. I'd be too emotional to control my temper.


Morten, if you have WRC3, we should play it, though. :p
 
Sorry guys, I had a horrible race day on Friday, including threats and crashes and stupid things. My heart's not in karting right now, I am in a dark place in my life right now... I'm sorry for my absence, but, it was for the best. I'd be too emotional to control my temper.


Morten, if you have WRC3, we should play it, though. :p
Calm down poor child.....
 
Sorry guys, I had a horrible race day on Friday, including threats and crashes and stupid things. My heart's not in karting right now, I am in a dark place in my life right now... I'm sorry for my absence, but, it was for the best. I'd be too emotional to control my temper.


Morten, if you have WRC3, we should play it, though. :p

Hmm... I can think of how you feel. :( On a brighter note, I'm doing the shots and got to say this race looks great from a spectator point, great photo opportunities!
 
Hmm... I can think of how you feel. :( On a brighter note, I'm doing the shots and got to say this race looks great from a spectator point, great photo opportunities!
As long as you take a picture of me spinning into the pits, you're fine :sly:
 
MrMelancholy15
Sorry guys, I had a horrible race day on Friday, including threats and crashes and stupid things. My heart's not in karting right now, I am in a dark place in my life right now... I'm sorry for my absence, but, it was for the best. I'd be too emotional to control my temper.

Morten, if you have WRC3, we should play it, though. :p

No problem Mel, I've seen your posts in the karting thread, it really looks to have been a rather poor season for you, but then again we all have bad days :)

Speaking of bad days, turning off the PC in the living room and doing the dusty trick on Roman meant it only froze once! :D:tup:

And, just for the credit, I don't have WRC3.. I have RSRBR 2013 instead :sly:
 
No problem Mel, I've seen your posts in the karting thread, it really looks to have been a rather poor season for you, but then again we all have bad days :)

Speaking of bad days, turning off the PC in the living room and doing the dusty trick on Roman meant it only froze once! :D:tup:

And, just for the credit, I don't have WRC3.. I have RSRBR 2013 instead :sly:
Who the Cluck is Roman?? You're PS3??
 
sparkytooth
Who the Cluck is Roman?? You're PS3??

Yes.. I thought you guys had figured by my numerous rages about Roman disconnecting all the time :lol:

Edit:

GTracer98
rally, you have RBR? That's... great!! Reminded me to install it as well (even though I have no steering wheel...)

Maybe a rally series on RBR would work better than on GT5 :)
 
Rally, you have RBR? That's... great!! Reminded me to install it as well (even though I have no steering wheel...)
 
Yes.. I thought you guys had figured by my numerous rages about Roman disconnecting all the time :lol:
My PS3 goes under Sparky II In honor of Sparky I the 50001 Series PS2 :( (R.I.P Sparky I's Lenses).
 
My PS3 goes under Sparky II In honor of Sparky I the 50001 Series PS2 :( (R.I.P Sparky I's Lenses).

Yeah, the PS2 must be the greatest console of all time. I'm very happy I still own mine, it has survived 7 long years of gaming, still works brilliantly! Yesterday I played Burnout 2 and Dominator, felt like a dream.
 
Yeah, the PS2 must be the greatest console of all time. I'm very happy I still own mine, it has survived 7 long years of gaming, still works brilliantly! Yesterday I played Burnout 2 and Dominator, felt like a dream.
Old Sparky also lasted a full 7 years until finally killing it's lenses.

I can't find new ones down here in Ven as

One: I have no job

Two: they must be imported

Three: they're ridiculously expensive :(

Atleast Sparky II is perfect :D
 
Old Sparky also lasted a full 7 years until finally killing it's lenses.

I can't find new ones down here in Ven as

One: I have no job

Two: they must be imported

Three: they're ridiculously expensive :(

Atleast Sparky II is perfect :D

Ebay no, no?
 
Yeah, the PS2 must be the greatest console of all time. I'm very happy I still own mine, it has survived 7 long years of gaming, still works brilliantly! Yesterday I played Burnout 2 and Dominator, felt like a dream.

PS2 was fantastic :D.
I prefer my 3DS however.
 
What?? Resh? :D
 
I so want Pokemon X or Y now :grumpy:
 
I want: Pokemon X, Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Lost World and Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Winter olympic games.
 
I want: Pokemon X, Luigi's Mansion 2, Sonic Lost World and Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Winter olympic games.
I just want one of each Gen (IV, HG/SS, V, B2W2).

That, Ocarina of Time, Frikin Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion.

I also really want a Glaceon named Nate :D
 
Last edited:
O.T how was the race?
 
O.T how was the race?
I got DC'ed by the Server during race 1, Driver won that race.

N.S.R.T won race 2 with a 1-2 Sparky/Nascar Finish giving me my second GTP win :D

Today was a good day :sly:
 
N.S.R.T won race 2 with a 1-2 Sparky/Nascar Finish giving me my second GTP win :D

Two? Strangely, I thought you were faster than that. :lol: I've gotten like 10, at least, since Rolex and Continental Tires and ITCC...
 
Two? Strangely, I thought you were faster than that. :lol: I've gotten like 10, at least, since Rolex and Continental Tires and ITCC...
I haven't been much into league racing, plus I haven't had a long time racing on GTP either. I only got my PS3 this March (about 4-5 months ago)

I've only raced in the Clio Cup, Resh's GGT, the GRC (I'm late to that party), and here.

Yesterday I actually won three races out of 5 (with race 5 being a 2nd place finish). I only count it as a single win because I was only counting the Final Super Class win as that was the decisive race IMO. I won the last chance qualifier for Limited class as well but didn't win the cigar from the Limited Finals.
 
If I ever get ITCC going again, the way my best friend wants me to, you should join. We'll see about getting you some more W's in the W/L column. :)
 
Back