The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,865 views
Room - 1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7709 - 9723
 
im going register now
 
Today's the big day!!!! :D
 
I don't quite understand, are there 2 races of 25 laps? If so, why?
 
I don't quite understand, are there 2 races of 25 laps? If so, why?
To make a total hour of racing for some reason.

We have a small break before race 2 (So you can go to the bathroom or have lunch or play Pokemon or whatever).

To think we originally planned three races :yuck:
 
To make a total hour of racing for some reason.

We have a small break before race 2 (So you can go to the bathroom or have lunch or play Pokemon or whatever).

To think we originally planned three races :yuck:

But, you work hard for 25 laps for nothing? It's just like another qualifying session? I'd rather there be one full race, but then if I needed the toilet I'd be sorry :boggled:
 
But, you work hard for 25 laps for nothing? It's just like another qualifying session? I'd rather there be one full race, but then if I needed the toilet I'd be sorry :boggled:
Decisions, decisions :dunce:

You ready for spinoutland errrr Tsukuba??
 
Decisions, decisions :dunce:

You ready for spinoutland errrr Tsukuba??

I think so :nervous: I'll be taking it easy for the first few laps :p

In the pre season we only ended up doing one race, I felt that was enough, although that was with about 3 restarts.
 
I think so :nervous: I'll be taking it easy for the first few laps :p

In the pre season we only ended up doing one race, I felt that was enough, although that was with about 3 restarts.
I'm about ready-ish :nervous:

I do feel like 50 laps is a little tedious though, :yuck:

All you need to do is find the least bumpy sections to drive on (Hard enough to do :ouch:)
 
To make a total hour of racing for some reason.

We have a small break before race 2 (So you can go to the bathroom or have lunch or play Pokemon or whatever).

To think we originally planned three races :yuck:

That's a bit weird, anyway... :crazy:
 
I'm about ready-ish :nervous:

I do feel like 50 laps is a little tedious though, :yuck:

All you need to do is find the least bumpy sections to drive on (Hard enough to do :ouch:)

Yep, I'd say 25 is plenty.

I tried a different line the other day, my front wheels were launched up into the air, and into the wall I flew. :dunce:
 
I'm about ready-ish :nervous:

I do feel like 50 laps is a little tedious though, :yuck:

All you need to do is find the least bumpy sections to drive on (Hard enough to do :ouch:)

Yep, you clearly start to feel how bumpy the tracks are when driving a kart! :crazy:
 
Yep, I'd say 25 is plenty.

I tried a different line the other day, my front wheels were launched up into the air, and into the wall I flew. :dunce:
Tsukuba is easy in a normal car, yet somehow in a Kart it matches the Ring in terms of scariness :nervous:

Just need to make sure I don't spin out and I'll be fine I guess :)
 
Should be fun, I don't know if I have a team mate or not :ouch: He said he was quitting, but I'm not sure if Nas convinced him not to.
 
Should be fun, I don't know if I have a team mate or not :ouch: He said he was quitting, but I'm not sure if Nas convinced him not to.
Which leads us to a question:

Where the cluck is Nas'???? :scared:
 
Hey, am I right that weather change won't be on in this race?
 
It won't, unless Nas decides he hates us all. :lol:
 
Typically. Everybody else worries about finding the perfect line, strategy, weather etc. while I just pray for a decent connection :lol:
 
It won't, unless Nas decides he hates us all. :lol:
I wouldn't let him do that :mad:

Typically. Everybody else worries about finding the perfect line, strategy, weather etc. while I just pray for a decent connection :lol:
:lol:

I'll have to open the room myself.

Be right with you guys.
 
Typically. Everybody else worries about finding the perfect line, strategy, weather etc. while I just pray for a decent connection :lol:

+1 *crosses fingers
 
Meet me in my lounge racers.
 
I wouldn't let him do that :mad:

:lol:

I'll have to open the room myself.

Be right with you guys.

I thought it started in an hour? It's 5 pm GMT right now isn't it?
 
Race is in an hour, but we're messing around in a lobby right now :p
 
Is the lobby up?
 
Yes we are.

It's in my lounge so you have to shoot me an FR.
 
Back