The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,865 views
Nascar setup a Room. Let's head there.
 
Huh. It says Nas is offline on my list. :dunce:
 
..and room number is?
 
How to I find a room a friend is in?
 
WTH is he??

kartguy, you head to profile and look for your friend's name, then you hit lounge (If your friend is in a lounge it will have an orange marker) and then join.
 
NASCAR isn't online WTF
 
If he doesn't come online sparky start a room and we might have to start without him!
 
This is turning into a game of chicken :ouch:
 
We should be qualifying now, right? Lets start in sparky's lobby
 
All of you just join my lounge :(
 
What now?

EDIT: Got it
 
10-4, hopefully either a full grid or the exact opposite for Jr's :)
 
Jammy, FR me on PSN so you can join.
 
Race is on your lounge not public room?
 
FR sent.
 
Got DC'ed from the Lobby Server :ouch:

BRB with you guys....
 
Got go.
 
NSRT Won!!!! :cheers:
 
Guys, seriously, the Jr class needs more active drivers or retirement. You should really watch through our replays from our perspective, not really amusing..
 
Guys, seriously, the Jr class needs more active drivers or retirement. You should really watch through our replays from our perspective, not really amusing..
We lapped you guys 5 times during the race. Must not be fun at all :ouch:
 
Checked the replay.

The incident between me and sparky was just lag so no problem with that.

However on lap 4 OLLY clearly did hit me making me spin out. I leave that to the steward.
 
Checked the replay.

The incident between me and sparky was just lag so no problem with that.

However on lap 4 OLLY clearly did hit me making me spin out. I leave that to the steward.
I knew it wasn't my DS3 failing me!!! I'm getting used to Dualshock vibration again given that my DS2 from Old Sparky lost that feature years ago.

Waiting for Nas' :sly:
 
Yeah, I messed up, sorry driver.
 
Yeah, I messed up, sorry driver.
Well accidents happen, we'll see what Morten and Nas' think about this and then decide what to do with you ;)

Probably not much :p
 
following the race here are a few suggestions
consider reclassifying cars and points
my surggestion is to use one of my other series op s a base
such as
the autobacs one
which is here
this has been built over a long time i might also suggest teaming up with joe to try and get more interest
my other point is to have every one a 100
or a 125 class and 100 cc class with people being able to modify the transmission
 
Yeah, I messed up, sorry driver.

It's ok, as I said, I leave it to the steward, I personally don't like to hit you with a penalty, especially after that great battle. :)

BTW, maybe we need a slogan to atract more people like:

One car, many drivers; one trophy, many contenders! :D
 
following the race here are a few suggestions
consider reclassifying cars and points
my surggestion is to use one of my other series op s a base
such as
the autobacs one
which is here
this has been built over a long time i might also suggest teaming up with joe to try and get more interest
my other point is to have every one a 100
or a 125 class and 100 cc class with people being able to modify the transmission
We should overhaul the points system indeed.

I was gonna participate in the GT500 series you mentioned. I backed out because I needed breathing room :ouch:

After both of you guys' boring romp I think everyone should use a kart 100 instead.
 

it was a close finish though in the first one
 
Back