The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,863 views
X1 series, would be crazy for wheel users :dunce: My arms get tired after like 10 laps, and the concentration needed for a whole race would be a lot.
 
X1 series, would be crazy for wheel users :dunce: My arms get tired after like 10 laps, and the concentration needed for a whole race would be a lot.
Sparky's DS3 win!!! :D
 
Thumb pain. :ouch:
My thumbs have become unkillable, my hands never tire when using a DS3.

And I Power Play for hours at times with the same analog setup.
 
My thumbs have become unkillable, my hands never tire when using a DS3.

And I Power Play for hours at times with the same analog setup.

One two three four I declare a thumb war.
 
One two three four I declare a thumb war.
:lol:

My right thumb got used to this type of abuse since the days of using the X and square button for all sorts of racing games :sly:

My Thumbs have outlived my DS2 FYI (Sparky I is 8 years old).
 
Now, where on earth did Morten go, I must hear about this Formula 3500. :dunce:

Also, My thumbs/ fingers are fairly good due to my (bad) playing of bass/ guitar. :lol:

Also also, I'm keeping my DS3 forever. It holds sentimental value. The last DS to retain the original formula.
 
To where my Wi-Fi went (My PS3 is on).
 
Are we opening a test lobby this evening?
 
Are we opening a test lobby this evening?
When my brother's back and Nas' shows signs of being alive I might just do it.

I would use my ethernet but that would lock me out of GTP while my PS3 is in use.
 
I can't get to my ps3 right now anyway.

I think a FGT series, with lowered power could be cool.
 
Last edited:
If I've got time... I might just stop by.
I also have a karting teammate that may want join you guys as well. Just letting you know, however...
We only race PDI 100s and 125s. I'm #92 and he's #24.
I'm not saying we'll race the season, but we'll be great additions to certain races.
 
Back OT ladies. Williams if you are interested, if its ok with others, you can join a practice with a teammate in the 100. The nearest one is Friday.

Mort can you PM me a new timer countdown for CSR5?
 
I can just post it here, with the link for you to copy :)

[*img]http://gt5.zqz.me/cd2/img.php?s=1375639206000&f=DigitalSans&fc=%23000000&bc=%23ffffff&fs=24[/*img]

Without the * that makes:

img.php


Also, just to answer the question, F3500 is indeed a downtuned FGT, not that hard to figure out when deciphered :sly:
 
Can't promise, but, chances are it'll work as a support series for.. The Other Project..

Yes, I'm keeping things close for now. But it'll be that more a surprise when it's revealed :sly:

What I can promise is that I'll be looking to go at it on CSR5 👍
 
I'm interested in this Project, can you tell me when it starts.
 
I'm not saying we'll race the season, but we'll be great additions to certain races.

..because you probably won't...


Seriously, have you ever raced a full season?
 
Great to see that avatar again Mel :).
 
Oh yeah, likey likey ;)
 
ZOMG ToCA. Where did you guys come from, and have you just been drooling and following my avatar, everywhere I post?


Anyways, join you crazies! :) I promise, I can sort of control these karts. It's not going to be another ToCA, or WTCC. I might beat you, this time, and you'll be surprised. ;)
 
uploading raw footage of the junior kart race it starts half way through though
IN the mean time though enjoy this following video
 
..because you probably won't...


Seriously, have you ever raced a full season?

Yes I have. Twice in fact. Once with the International Karting Association project a couple of years ago and with fresh's 90s FIA GT series during his most recent season.
Still trying to get something going that I run, however... Le Mans 1998 is my most promising project yet. Hoping to start it up shortly.
It's just my schedule, especially on the weekend, is more messed up than a hoarder's garage. Seriously. I've been at the same schedule for 7 years and I STILL get screwed up by it sometimes.
 
:yuck: You actually ran in Seth's political rally? Errrr, I mean racing series, yeah, that's it!


There're too many politics involved when Seth runs -or tries to run- a series. In the end, he gives himself 30 more HP because he needs it to beat the guys he's racing against. Then he gives next-to-no penalties and calls it a day. Yeah. "Rubbing's racing" when you run with Seth.
 
Had a go in both the karts around Clubman, the 100 is great fun, the Jr. not so much but I'll sign up to it anyway, what's a good time around Clubman?
 
Had a go in both the karts around Clubman, the 100 is great fun, the Jr. not so much but I'll sign up to it anyway, what's a good time around Clubman?

32 seconds. :p :lol: :sly:


In seriousness, I don't even know, yet. I remember driving the kart there before, and, also how it's a complete mindboggling puzzle, trying to wrap your head around the fastest way around the track; it's quite counter-intuitive.
 
:yuck: You actually ran in Seth's political rally? Errrr, I mean racing series, yeah, that's it!


There're too many politics involved when Seth runs -or tries to run- a series. In the end, he gives himself 30 more HP because he needs it to beat the guys he's racing against. Then he gives next-to-no penalties and calls it a day. Yeah. "Rubbing's racing" when you run with Seth.

Okay... well... you name someone else that runs those same cars... other than me... and I'll join them.
And seth DEFINITELY doesn't give himself 30 more hp. I know this because I've regged him several times and he's just as fast.

And what do you exactly mean by "political rally?" I've never had an issue in fresh's series as far as race quality goes.

If this is all a big trick to get me to murmur that I'm an inferior driver to you guys. You got it right now. I definitely can't put up a fight against CJ and I KNOW that I'm not better than you. So don't turn this into an ego war either because I seriously want none of it.
 
Back