The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,864 views
I'm in this to win the overall championship :trouble: :mad:
 
I'm in this to win the overall championship :trouble: :mad:

Don't forget to defeat buck for the Am Cup in GGT.

I'm just going to try to get as high as possible to get our team points.
 
Don't forget to defeat buck for the Am Cup in GGT.

I'm just going to try to get as high as possible to get our team points.
Oh yeah. I don't care about Buck, the less you focus on the little things, the stronger you become :trouble:
 
Oh yeah. I don't care about Buck, the less you focus on the little things, the stronger you become :trouble:

Buck seems to be desired to defeat you after he lost to GTracer98.
 
I didnt try to pass until the last corner because I thought "Okay, Team"
 
Buck seems to be desired to defeat you after he lost to GTracer98.
For the 🤬 I give about that....

Nas' you didn't try to pass me until the last few corners when I was basically competing against my own teammate.
 
For the 🤬 I give about that....
OT;

It's interview time :D.
Sparky how confident are you in your kart and who do you reckon is the biggest threat?
 
OT;

It's interview time :D.
Sparky how confident are you in your kart and who do you reckon is the biggest threat?
I'm very confident in the Machine, not the Driver behind it.

Biggest threat would be Sparky II and myself.
 
I'm very confident in the Machine, not the Driver behind it.

Biggest threat would be Sparky II and myself.

Who is sparky II again :confused:
 
Who is sparky II again :confused:
The PS3 I have to put up with every day and his/her/whatever it is desire to screw me over through sony.

That and my own screw ups are my biggest worries.
 
Sparky, now that with 6 points you jumped from 6th to 3rd in Points, how close do you think the championship will be, and do you feel you are a contender?
 
Sparky, now that with 6 points you jumped from 6th to 3rd in Points, how close do you think the championship will be, and do you feel you are a contender?
If I manage to make consistent rounds and finish in the high spots (1st,2nd and 3rd) than I'm perfectly capable of bidding for the title.

NSRT is basically secure up top in the team standings.
 
Can we agree, if its you and me for the Cup at the end of the season, its a fair fight? :)
 
I for one definitely will make next race (one of the rare occasions where I'm not on Roman), fingers crossed for more Jrs there 👍

Oh, and, I know Sparky and Nas both have said the Jrs are interesting, without having a clue of what they're talking about.. You guys are doomed to Jrs next season :sly:
 
Sparkytooth... Rivalry Ignited!!! :trouble:
 
Bring it on everyone!

Come hell, high water and bad trail braking I'm ready for anything :trouble:
 
If I don't win at least one race...... I will weep. Thinking about it, I'm happy with my 3rd, considering I messed up and took someone out (sorry again :guilty:) and Tsukuba is a difficult track, 3rd wasn't bad at all. Bring on round 2 :sly:
 
If I don't win at least one race...... I will weep. Thinking about it, I'm happy with my 3rd, considering I messed up and took someone out (sorry again :guilty:) and Tsukuba is a difficult track, 3rd wasn't bad at all. Bring on round 2 :sly:
I'm happy that I'm not feeling worthless anymore :)

I've developed a new driving style over the course of my GRC tuning (Karts kinda limit this style).
 
I'm a lot faster in open wheel cars and karts rather than normal cars I think. I really want a formula championship of some sort. Having said that I want more racing whatever it is. :p
 
I'm a lot faster in open wheel cars and karts rather than normal cars I think. I really want a formula championship of some sort. Having said that I want more racing whatever it is. :p
I'm in the pursuit of perfecting my DS3 driving to the point of matching wheel users.

Screw wheels :mad:

I've come a long way in skill over the years I've been playing GT, learning MT, no assists at all, ABS off (Recently learned), Drifting, How to work with different drivetrains (My Evozard is my greatest creation).

All I've been limited to is a Dualshock and on my PS2 a broken DS2 with loose sticks.

Regardless I still don't give a single 🤬
 
I've come a long way in skill over the years I've been playing GT, learning MT, no assists at all, ABS off (Recently learned), Drifting, How to work with different drivetrains (My Evozard is my greatest creation).


I only ever use ABS, everything else just slows you down in one way or another, but without ABS, well depends what car, I can drive formula cars without ABS fairly well, but them old race cars... :nervous:
 
I only ever use ABS, everything else just slows you down in one way or another, but without ABS, well depends what car, I can drive formula cars without ABS fairly well, but them old race cars... :nervous:
Most people use ABS.

I find ABS off as more of a distraction, leading me to focus more on braking well than focusing on the actual race I'm partaking in.

That's why I only shut it off when I'm screwing around.
 
Yeah and if it goes wrong, you just sliiiiiiiiiiiiide like crazy..

Sucks to see that there's only one Formula 1 style series.
 
Yeah and if it goes wrong, you just sliiiiiiiiiiiiide like crazy..

Sucks to see that there's only one Formula 1 style series.
You just gave me a horribly stupid but just might work idea :sly:
 
sparkytooth
You just gave me a horribly stupid but just might work idea :sly:

You just didn't steal Formula 3500 did ya? :sly:

Edit: apparently not, and that's another revealed :banghead: :lol:
 
You just didn't steal Formula 3500 did ya? :sly:
No I got something far worse.

X1s on World Circuits :crazy:

We could just get track cars and race stuff, you know like Caterhams only??
 
Back