The NRS Kart Cup *Race 8/4/13 6pm GMT*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 1,028 comments
  • 40,863 views
Who said that?


Haven't you noticed how much Seth and I hate each other? I got tired of his antics a long time ago. Any time you mention him, you're responsible for my replies of "biased, grumpy... blah blah blah."


Now, unless Seth is going to be racing in the NRS Kart Cup, I don't see why we're talking about him. Drop it. Move on. I'm not even going to bother with you, fanchild.
 
Hate? Me? :lol: Never!


Hint, RCN: look up "Melancholy" in the dictionary.
 
Back on topic women ;)
 
:yuck: You actually ran in Seth's political rally? Errrr, I mean racing series, yeah, that's it!


There're too many politics involved when Seth runs -or tries to run- a series. In the end, he gives himself 30 more HP because he needs it to beat the guys he's racing against. Then he gives next-to-no penalties and calls it a day. Yeah. "Rubbing's racing" when you run with Seth.

Seth and I are (or were) planning on a Group C championship.
 
Back ot
 

Right, sorry (I'm becoming the king of off topics as of late :lol:).

So, who is in the lead of the series (can't find the standings).
 
Right, sorry (I'm becoming the king of off topics as of late :lol:).

So, who is in the lead of the series (can't find the standings).
My buddy Nas'.
 
Clubman good lap times
-100: under 1:04
-Jr's: under 1:25

Had a go in both the karts around Clubman, the 100 is great fun, the Jr. not so much but I'll sign up to it anyway, what's a good time around Clubman?
 
Well my times a good but I can't race this weekend so have a good time
Here's the first Hal of race 1
 
No I got something far worse.

X1s on World Circuits :crazy:

We could just get track cars and race stuff, you know like Caterhams only??

Yeah, that'd be awesome! :drool:
 
Well, I don't... :p Nothing beats Caterhams, atleast for me. :drool:
 
the gsxr is composed and caterham is not
the caterham is too light
 
No. :p :lol:
 
Guys, please, for the last time.
Stay On Topic!
 
👍👍
 
Ok. I'm still alive, just been playing pokemon too much.

But I'm back!!!

Also well said Nas' 👍
 
I clicked on sparkys link, Is there a jr kart seat going ??
 
Yup.

We're missing one team. You can make it.

You can sign up on the OP.
 
Yup.

We're missing one team. You can make it.

You can sign up on the OP.

I cant make it this weekend but will make it for the rest 👍
 
I cant make it this weekend but will make it for the rest 👍
You aren't giving me a headstart. I'm in a completely different class :sly:
 
Proud to announce:
One Jr Spot Remains!
Welcome to NRS Jr. Division:
Akmuq
buck1
!
 
OP need to update too.
 
It will be 👍
 
Are you practicing tonight at 8pm ??
 
Fridays and Saturdays.
 
Here's our official sign-up.

The IKA Brothers
WilliamsRCN92/W1NNER101: 100cc: #92
not on GTP/Carnby7: 100cc: #24

Carnby will be running a Super Red II kart all season long. My primary will be Bay Side Blue, with the two secondaries are Matt Black and Classic Orange. Our kart's font type will be 2.
I doubt we'll make the practice on Friday, but we'll try to get to the race on Sunday. If I'm not there, I doubt Carnby will be.
 
Back