The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 223,005 views
that's lookin pretty good chaos, i'm having trouble with my s13 cuz i dont like em so i dont know what to do with em.
 
i found a pretty cool cartoon...i'd like to put it as my sig at mcp but can't work ou how to.
 

Attachments

  • garfield.jpg
    garfield.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 138
My first entry in the MC comps...
 

Attachments

  • s13m1.gif
    s13m1.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 129
here is my first tune company car, my company Fire X-press, will be handling anything but american, our first venture is this SR20DET powered S-13

Enjoi!
 

Attachments

  • fxs13.gif
    fxs13.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 125
Originally posted by cm108kph
My new CRX

NO RICING ALLOWED!
Yoink!


That is the best CRX base I have seen. However, the nose is a little off. I think you should add a pixel to the headlights overall. Otherwise it is great. good job.;)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
My new CRX

NO RICING ALLOWED!

not that bad. however i did a crx a while ago. i think ill rice it ya?
 
yours didnt come out that good though.

Nice job dude:tup:
 
Thanks everyone! I noticed a few things I did wrong, version 2:
Honda_CRX.png
 
That rear view is rrreallly good, on the side view the front looks like its at kind of a steep angle though.
 
Twin engine CRX: versions 1 and 2.
Seats: Ayaxr, Integra headlights: Kurukuru

Honda_CRX_Tuned.png

Honda_CRX_Tuned_2.png
 
Hey I made some new cars.. but while i'm searching for the full 3 views of each on my hd here's my sig with both of em on there...
tell me what you think :)
 

Attachments

  • porscheferrarisig.gif
    porscheferrarisig.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 83
Originally posted by cerberus
Hey I made some new cars.. but while i'm searching for the full 3 views of each on my hd here's my sig with both of em on there...
tell me what you think :)
Beautiful!! Magnifico!! When you find all the sides, post em'. Those are some of the most beautiful cars I've seen in a while.;)
 
made a remake of kuru kuru's R32:
 

Attachments

  • r32 skyline.png
    r32 skyline.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 99
so this is a request forum right? if i put up a pic can someone do it? and if so, how many angles do you need of the vehicle?

Nate
 
some one will most likely do it, and you need pictures of the front side and rear veiw.
 
awsome well i happen to have all three pics if someone can do it that would be great!

Front
Front+View.jpg


Side
SS+Rocker+Panels.jpg


Back
After+Lift+Rear.jpg


i dunno how to do this so i dunno how hard this will be.

Nate
 
Can somone redo my Blazer since this ones kinda messed. I'd like it to be doing a burnout if at all possible with the lights on (there the blueish lights). To anyone who can do it thank you.

Here are some pictures.

329844_65.jpg
 
329844_68.jpg
 
Back