The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,991 views
hey it looks good, however I think its a bit too dark with those dark shades towards the bottom, that looks like a cylinder gradient, shades have to show off a bit on the cars body, I see a lack of that there, I cant see the fenders at all on the sides, its not bad, but can be improved... Keep up the good work anyways though :)
 
Thanks for the advice:Dglad someone finally told me what I need to do to it.
 
I made a reincarnation of my animated Accord:
Accord_Hatchback_Lights.gif


Manga style!
Honda_Accord_Aerodeck_Animated.gif
 
this might be al little off topic but how do i setup a server thingy so i can post on mcf??preferably an easy to use free 1.
 
Cool animation CM

CRX.gif

Prelude.gif

Two more tunes from me, what do you think?
 
Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
this might be al little off topic but how do i setup a server thingy so i can post on mcf??preferably an easy to use free 1.
I use photobucket.com
 
r32 remake version 3. Comments?
 

Attachments

  • r32 skyline2.png
    r32 skyline2.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 74
Hey thanks, I just updated the shading to it, and here is anouther remake I just did, Kurukuru's Civic type R.
 

Attachments

  • civic type r2.png
    civic type r2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 75
hey guys i tried to make this '88 supra (ma70 one) using the rx-7 from kurukuru comments appreciate
 

Attachments

  • supra.png
    supra.png
    2 KB · Views: 106
Originally posted by André-Nemesis
hey guys i tried to make this '88 supra (ma70 one) using the rx-7 from kurukuru comments appreciate
Front doesn't look like a MA70. Still, it looks better than anyone elses try at creating it. ;)
 
i changed some parts like new exhaust, tinted windows, and fog light turned to grey...
 

Attachments

  • supra.png
    supra.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 98
Junk 86 Accord! I think the duct tape came out really nice.
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
Junk 86 Accord! I think the duct tape came out really nice.
Hahaha, pretty sick. I can junk cars like crzy too. :D
 
i'm trying to make a chaser, but need some fixes just tell and i fix
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.png
    untitled-1.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by André-Nemesis
i'm trying to make a chaser, but need some fixes just tell and i fix
It looks great so far, and the length is just fine for a manga car. ;)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
It is too short, and the wheels are too small.
It's supposed to be stock, so the wheel size is just fine. I can see that it could be a little longer, but it is a manga car, so it's supposed to be squished. ;)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
I meant the wheels and tires are too small, not the rims.
Well, what size rims do this year of the Chaser have? Maybe that information would clear this up. ;)
 
I say keep it short, and if some one wants it longer, they can do it themselves. Just my opinion;)
 
I think we should have a comp where we modify a spining manga from Kurukuru, that'd be fun. But I dun have y animator anymore and alot of people dun have animation programs
 
I'm working on a '69 Charger R/T right now, I've completed the front and have to do the tail lights on the back, then the side view and I'm done. Then I'll do my second favorite year, the '66.:D
 
Back