The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 223,024 views
and another:;)
 

Attachments

  • integra1.gif
    integra1.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 107
And the WRC Rally Monte Carlo version of the VII I'm working on.
 
Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
Nice.👍 In Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 i have an EVO7 and I put the WRC paint job on it.:D

I used the model of the car that I got for X-Mas as a reference.
Yeah, I made one too, but in Auto Modellista.
 
Here is my entry for the 8th Stage Comp.....
 

Attachments

  • tune300zx.gif
    tune300zx.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 82
I'm thinking about entering this as my final entry for the Eigth Stage. Any final comments before I post it up in the comp.
 
I guess it would help if I attached the image.:rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • nissan 300zx.png
    nissan 300zx.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 76
Also can someone tell me how you do this on PSP7? or link me a tutorial for manga cars? Does MC have tutorials ayaxr?
 
Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
again, that back end looks like a tettrosa ferrari....... I really dunno why.
More like a Triumph TR7 to me...
 
Oh you were reffering to Charger's entry? Oh yes it certainly does. But i was reffering to ayaxr's entry as looking like a tettsrosa rearend.
 
Rx_7_TUNED.PNG



credits:
ayaxr for the rims (only i mod it)
kurukuru for the car
Mati PL for the spoiler
........ for the bodykit
 
This isn't a manga car but...

1972 McDonnell Douglas F-4J Phantom
 
Im suprised what shading can do.

Few Shades
050104-s14avatar.png


More Shades
050104-s14avatar.gif


The car is my front view of GP Sports G4 Bodykit S14. What do ya think?
 
Originally posted by eddieturner2002
Im suprised what shading can do.

Few Shades
050104-s14avatar.png


More Shades
050104-s14avatar.gif


The car is my front view of GP Sports G4 Bodykit S14. What do ya think?
The grille and the C/F hood have the same color. Hard to tell them apart.
 
If somebody is bored, can some1 do a 911 GT3 for me? In white if possible :)

icon8_384x280.jpg


I only need the front view.
 
Originally posted by GentlemanDriver
If somebody is bored, can some1 do a 911 GT3 for me? In white if possible :)

icon8_384x280.jpg


I only need the front view.
Yeah someone should do that. Do you got any blueprints? ;)
 
White is hard to shade though. I can't do your 911, I'm working on a CRX.
 
I did the turbo version....the GT3 is only a bit diff... I could do it.....
 
Here's my ninth stage entry. Anyone think this is a pretty good comeback to manga cars for me after like a 5 week hiatus?
S13.png
 
Back