The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,985 views
nice car 👍 heres a chaser i re-did
 

Attachments

  • chaser.gif
    chaser.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 153
Originally posted by drifterboy77
yes im gonna do a back and side view and i think ill change the goldish colour, but what colour should i replace it with?

I always like black but you guys say you can't see the details. How about just make it a more yellowish colour. I'm not really good with making things match though.
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
here's my tuned chaser!
base: andre
rims: Y

chaser.PNG
Once again, too ricey for my taste, but your getting better. ;)
 
Originally posted by cm108kph
The Odyssey is back! With better shading!
Beautiful! I will be tuning soon. ;)
 
I started messinw ith a supra, thinkin it was just gonna be a funny make, but it eventually turned into this!
hg.PNG
 
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
I started messinw ith a supra, thinkin it was just gonna be a funny make, but it eventually turned into this!
hg.PNG
Woah. Carbon fibery.
 
here is my PD NSX, based off of omicron's Skyline, i put the "bugshield" on mine, on the trunk of the NSX
Creds:
Omicron: splitter, front lights, tint color, toplights
 

Attachments

  • pdnasx.gif
    pdnasx.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 114
How do you guys do this? I'm simply amazed at the graphic guys we have here
 
Sicne some people wre havin trouble seein it, I'm gonna re-post it as an attachment.
 

Attachments

  • hg.png
    hg.png
    1 KB · Views: 121
Originally posted by FireEmblem62
here is my PD NSX, based off of omicron's Skyline, i put the "bugshield" on mine, on the trunk of the NSX
Creds:
Omicron: splitter, front lights, tint color, toplights
and this would be the car he's refering to.:D
172policeskylinething.png

*updated* fixed some things about the car I didn't like.
phear this skyline, lol.:cool:
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
and this would be the car he's refering to.:D
skylinepolice.gif

phear this skyline, lol.:cool:
Bwuahahaahaha! This deserves to be pulled over by one of them!
 

Attachments

  • drifting3.gif
    drifting3.gif
    73.5 KB · Views: 113
I remade my Comp Winning RX7 into an even better car! Anyone like the new remake?
 

Attachments

  • sickest.gif
    sickest.gif
    4 KB · Views: 85
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
that has always looked a little ricy to me, but thats just my opinion.
Agreed. That GIFC was my first try at manga cars. Here it is:

(notice the similairity between mine and Chaos's version)
 

Attachments

  • manga comp2.png
    manga comp2.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 83
preety good for a first try.

how long ago was 1st manga contest?

for my first manga contest was this:

i got best graphics :P
 

Attachments

  • hmn-s14.gif
    hmn-s14.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 83
then my next contest entry was from the new base i created, a 4 door focus. i did the focus in green with rear suicide doors.
a thing about mcf contests is you need to know how to show the inside. all the judges said they dont like green!
 

Attachments

  • showoff focus.gif
    showoff focus.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 84
Originally posted by tbgtr34
preety good for a first try.

how long ago was 1st manga contest?

for my first manga contest was this:

i got best graphics :P
Not bad at all. I don't know when the first manga car comp was, but the RX7 was fifth stage, I think. It looks like we have both come a long way. ;)
 
Can someone sepperate this:
 

Attachments

  • fit-w.gif
    fit-w.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 128
Guess what people, thanks to Kevin *good friend of mine in the US* the Official Mangacars Forum now has the domain www.mangacars.com now isnt that much easier to remember ;)
 
Like I said at the forums, cool.:D
anyway, he's my 350z.
172350z.png

base by kurukuru, everything else on it by me.

BTW, I can seperate that...
172hondacar.png
 
Thanks Omicron, and nice 350.👍
 
Question: Should I do the side of the Blazer in a "manga type view", or a scaled view? This is what it would look like in the manga view (squished down). Of course I still have to shad the whole side and add doors and things, but you get the idea. If you guys think I should go with a scaled view then I'll wait until enough of you say so, that way I can start to make it longer.
Edit: And actually I think it looks fine the way it is, but I want to see what the people who may want to tune it think.
 

Attachments

  • chevy blazer.png
    chevy blazer.png
    2 KB · Views: 100
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Question: Should I do the side of the Blazer in a "manga type view", or a scaled view? This is what it would look like in the manga view (squished down). Of course I still have to shad the whole side and add doors and things, but you get the idea. If you guys think I should go with a scaled view then I'll wait until enough of you say so, that way I can start to make it longer.
Edit: And actually I think it looks fine the way it is, but I want to see what the people who may want to tune it think.
I like it the way it is (Squished). I can't wait till your done, so I can tune it. ;)
 
I'm starting to like it that way too, well I guess I'll finish it up in the next 30 minutes. Still have to make some wheels, exhaust, door, shade the side a little more, and sign it.:)
 
Just 1 thing, the tires look too wide in the front and back views.
Good otherwise.

Here's an update on my GT-R
 
Back