The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,983 views
Here ya go:
 

Attachments

  • sileightyremake.png
    sileightyremake.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 125
I made the front bumper a little more proportionate, and removed the writing.
 

Attachments

  • sileightyremake.png
    sileightyremake.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 111
Final version? Stole the rims from my Evo 7 remake. I'll save the other ones for when I make an S13. Lowered it, and put the H back in my name, too.
 
I like my front end better, so I'll just stick with that one.;)

Edit: Scratch that. Upon further study, I have realised that your front end is more accurate then mine. Good job.;)
 
Hey cm108kph, you forgot the rear view mirror's on the side view.
 
personally i think its too short in the front and your still missing the rear view mirror on the side
 
I think it look's good.
 
goricegoricego.gif

Not a serious attempt, just a joke. Glue on roof scoop, glue on fake blower, neons, big wing, the works. I didn't want to disgrace the car any more with 2 more views, so it'll be just the one.
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
goricegoricego.gif

Not a serious attempt, just a joke. Glue on roof scoop, glue on fake blower, neons, big wing, the works. I didn't want to disgrace the car any more with 2 more views, so it'll be just the one.
This is all I can say... OH MY GOD THAT THING IS ****IN HILLARIOUS! XD! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
goricegoricego.gif

Not a serious attempt, just a joke. Glue on roof scoop, glue on fake blower, neons, big wing, the works. I didn't want to disgrace the car any more with 2 more views, so it'll be just the one.
That's funny as hell!! Nice one. I love the Blower, nice touch. ;)
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
i reworked my chaser for comp
doublechasr.PNG



mati: for the rims
You can only enter one of them. They do look much better than that blue color IMO. ;)
 
Originally posted by Jeembo
hmmm...I haven't posted anything here for a while...

SubaruWRXSTI.PNG
Hey Jeembo, it's nice to see ya outside of MCF. Good job on the scaled STI. I think the rims are too big though.
;)
 
damn still??? I shrunk em up as small as i could get em without having to completely remake them, but I guess it wasn't enough. Thx 4 the comment though :) Seems like i get more comments over here then at mcf. :odd:
 
Originally posted by Jeembo
damn still??? I shrunk em up as small as i could get em without having to completely remake them, but I guess it wasn't enough. Thx 4 the comment though :) Seems like i get more comments over here then at mcf. :odd:

You are always welcome at my comps. You should enter my next comp (12th stage). We will be tuning a scaled car, so I think it's perfect for you.
;)
 
Your best tune yet!!! Good job, I new you had it in ya.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
You are always welcome at my comps. You should enter my next comp (12th stage). We will be tuning a scaled car, so I think it's perfect for you.
;)

Sweet I might just have to do that. :D
 
Originally posted by Jeembo
Sweet I might just have to do that. :D
When 12th stage starts, I'll post a link to it, on MCF. That way more people who are into manga cars will see it. ;)
 
Nice one CM.👍 There isn't anything for me to fix on it, this time. :D What's your next base project?;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
What's your next base project?;)
1986 Chrysler Laser and 1990 Acura Integra.

Here's the Laser (still a WIP):
 
Back