The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,985 views
I guess this will be the final unless someone points out some mistakes. I know it's not the best, but this is my first "Stock Car". I'll edit this post if I make any changes. If you guys think it's good as is, I'll go ahead and put it up on the MC forums.
Edit: Thanks FE I didn't even noticed how far that door was coming out. Anyway, fixed the door.
 

Attachments

  • chevy blazer.png
    chevy blazer.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 108
the only problem is the door, u put it ayt the edge of the 3/4 window, not the drivers window
 
Yeah I fixed it. Before, the door line was going all the way back to the little window. I was looking at BlazinXtreme's Blazer and it only comes out to the bar in between the two.
 
The front of the blue one reminds me of a Honda Beat.

(Honda Beat... Hmmmm... I just got an idea for my next base...)

Anyways, here's the finished Skyline R34 v-spec II:
GT-R.png

I'll make a Nismo R-Tune sometime.
 
dude isnt that car in modifyed mag this month (also that blue integra from calgary!)
 
hey can someone put a transparent background on a little remake i did of kurukuru's 240sx?
 

Attachments

  • rps-13 drift spec side.png
    rps-13 drift spec side.png
    1 KB · Views: 90
Originally posted by cm108kph
A Sileighty.
Rear is still off. I might just go ahead and fix it again, if you don't mind? ;)
 
Back