The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

  • Thread starter Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
  • 222,984 views
Originally posted by cm108kph
1986 Chrysler Laser and 1990 Acura Integra.

Here's the Laser (still a WIP):
Well, I am looking forward to seeing the Teg, but as accurate as the Laser is, I'll sure as hell never tune such an ugly ass car. ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Well, I am looking forward to seeing the Teg, but as accurate as the Laser is, I'll sure as hell never tune such an ugly ass car. ;)
I saw a riced one once, but that's about it. I'm making it because my dad had one when I was 3.

EDIT: finished! This car was also called a Dodge Daytona, but the Laser was rarer.
86_Laser.png
 
heres somthing i whiped up what do you think?

Based off a Prelude in superstreet i saw Jan 04' issue pg. 92
 

Attachments

  • tunedlude.png
    tunedlude.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 95
Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
heres somthing i whiped up what do you think?
That's a nice tune. All nice and clean like. I like it, I like it alot, not over done like alot of cars here...and not like mine. :D
 
Yeah, decent for GTP. I hate those rims though.

Here's the new Prelude I'm working on:
Lude.png
 
Nice job Man-I-Can....whatever. However, I personally like a lighter interior, so you can see the detail.
Dark Skyline, What can I say?.............It's ****ING!! BEAUTIFULL!!!! Great job.;)
 
Iam Working on a widebody 350z right now heres what i have so far any comments, concerns?
 

Attachments

  • projectwidebody.png
    projectwidebody.png
    910 bytes · Views: 97
Lexus IS430 Concept..... By Tom and I (we also did the stock altezza base..check it out at mangacars.com)
IS430.gif
 
Originally posted by jeff-meister
hi
creds:
tom and ayxr: for the base
cayenne: for the rims

altezzasleeper.PNG
Not bad, but get rid of the butthole exhaust.;)
 
Heres my first Manga car in awhile. I think I did great.

NSX_TypeGT.bmp
 
Originally posted by Darin
Heres my first Manga car in awhile. I think I did great.

NSX_TypeGT.bmp
That's pretty sick man, just not really likin' the exra 2 exhausts.
 
I think it looks sporty.

BTW, nice Avatar with the cat and the sniper! thats hilerous!
 
That WBK is way way way way....(alot of ways later and some water) way too big.
 
I'm not sure if I posted this here or not..did it a couple weeks ago. Base by me, everything else by me. ;) Check out my stock nsx-r at mcf if i haven't posted it here.

2002AcuraNSXSema.PNG
 
The front looks squashed, but that is a awesome car, good job.
 
I think it just looks that way because the other one that was made looks like it's a shot from underneath it....mine is looking at the car from a little higher.
 
Ah! But still, its a great car.

Im register on the MC board where you make all them Manga cars. I'd say thats the worst board ive ever register. They complain so much, and yet they'll want your thread deleted if you don't ask permission for the pixels the used by the instant click of there simple mouse. I'd say its BS, and now im afraid to post my cars cause I don't want my god damn thread deleted.
 
yeah they do complain a little, but you've got to think of it like this.. If you spent hours working on a base car and someone makes a tune of it in around 20 minutes and doesn't give you credit for making the base, or even worse, claims he or she did all the work, wouldn't you be a little angry? I know I would. The only real thing you've got to remember when tuning cars is to credit. It does disappoint me, however, when the makers of the base require that you get permission. It's not something that important. Some of the worst tuned cars I've ever seen have come from my bases, but it doesn't matter to me as long as they give me credit for the base.
 
Yeah, that whole permission thing is BS. I think it's just more of a power trip, then anything else.;)
 
Heres my wide body 350z thats based on a 350z in this months issue of HCI check it out...
 

Attachments

  • 350z.png
    350z.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
Heres a scaled prelude i tuned thanks to cm108kph for this wonderful base


What do you think of it.... (i went for the sleeper look)
 

Attachments

  • scaledprelude.png
    scaledprelude.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 98
Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
Heres a scaled prelude i tuned thanks to cm108kph for this wonderful base


What do you think of it.... (i went for the sleeper look)
Change your avatar, or you will get banned. ;)
 
Originally posted by Jeembo
yeah they do complain a little, but you've got to think of it like this.. If you spent hours working on a base car and someone makes a tune of it in around 20 minutes and doesn't give you credit for making the base, or even worse, claims he or she did all the work, wouldn't you be a little angry? I know I would. The only real thing you've got to remember when tuning cars is to credit. It does disappoint me, however, when the makers of the base require that you get permission. It's not something that important. Some of the worst tuned cars I've ever seen have come from my bases, but it doesn't matter to me as long as they give me credit for the base.

I could care less if someone said they did all the work, I know I did it and thats all I would care about. I mean, That NSX I made, you use that body kit and say you did, I could careless what the hell you said. I know I did it, and thats all. THe MC Boards are a waste of my time to post it and then get deleted. Cause when I posted that NSX, I gave all the credit for making that NSX to Ronin, and he prolly complained and deleted it. Threads are ment to say, not disappear. They are all 10 years on crack if you ask me (accept the GTP members I know. )....

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yeah, that whole permission thing is BS. I think it's just more of a power trip, then anything else.;)

Thank you!
 
Back