The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
Holy crap, talk about bringing back old memories, I used to be harcore into pixel cars. Some of you might recognize my work from PCL, PCA, or TPV. If you do let me know, lol.

Stage16.png

Stage23.png

Stage14-1.png

Stage6-8.png

New52.png

Stage15.png

Untitled-1copy.png

Donewithdoors9.png

Stage9.png

Stocks1410.png

Painted-rims-lowered-Shavedcopy.png

StetchedMini-2.png

Painted-rims-lowered-Shaved-Chopped.png

All these are original work done by me.

This is my very first try so tell me what you think i just changed the spoiler
put some mesh in the grille and wrote hks on it
oh and changed the coulor :D
s15sd7.png

I figured I'd bring up this thread as I'd like to post my 40th ever Pixel Car base. A big thanks to the guys on MSN and the guys who tuned it earlier.

kkz33remakekb9.png

Enjoy!

K I have no clue how to make a manga car so instead I'll make a request. Could someone posibbly make a pixel car out of my road car. 1981 Datsun 210.

Thanks. :)

These are looking pretty sweet Biznailey. The store you did looks awesome, I like all the little details you put in it. The S2K and RX-7 look pretty good, I like how you made the S2K Falken style and the different wheels on it too.

Very nice work Mr.Tulok.👍

Wow Jack, those must of took quite awhile for you to do. They do look pretty good man. The only thing is, shouldn't the side veiw of the car be longer, more stretched out, so it'll look more realistic?

Yeah, as F1GTR stated, it's a style called Kuru Kuru, the idea is to make the cars out of shape, but still resemble the real thing. Oh, and it really didn't take me long at all, I think I whipped them both up during my spare time after school. Thanks for the comments guys.

EDIT: Just coppied my post from the Pixel Car Forum.

Well, first of all I'd like to say that this is a fantasy car (Which means it doesn't exist to you stubborn people). I thought the VY R8 would look pretty nifty in a wagon form. Also note the Holden Lion on the bonnet, which I think adds some decent style points to this automobile. Gold rims of this style havn't been part of the HSV wheel line-up if I recall correctly, but I thought they'd go well with the green. I've also got some HSV Avalanche tail lights on there, 'cause they look wicked as. Oh and I stole Kevin's window shades, I hope you don't mind! Thanks to the guys who commented on the car.

My HSV Clubsport R8. Let me show you it.
kkhsvwagonpa2.png

Enjoy!​

wow, looks rad jack, that is the best wagon ive seen pixelized, keep it up!Ive made a new paint scheme for my s2k, so here it is...
s2000racergoodpaint-5.png

im proud of it,
oh i almost forgot, this z i made a lil whiole ago
ZZZZffVIII-3.png

Figured I'd post another one of my cars. It's a 300ZX with an R32 front. My mate Anton made the base 300ZX and I did the rest.

kk300zxsc1.png

Tulok, you are GOD. Well anyway, here's mine. Done in MSPaint, working on antialiasing the cars. Creds for the bases are on there. I've customized the Impala, Caprice, and Impala SS.

By RogueSLR at 2007-07-26

Well anyway, working on antialiasing the cars
The trick is to not pile it up on the car as it ends up looking horrible and try not to anti-aliase straight lines.

Anyway, here's something I finished yesterday. It's a HSV Maloo R8, but I've added some other things to spice up the car a bit. The base is by Faz and I.

kkmaloor8ij1.png

Enjoy!

The trick is to not pile it up on the car as it ends up looking horrible and try not to anti-aliase straight lines.

Anyway, here's something I finished yesterday. It's a HSV Maloo R8, but I've added some other things to spice up the car a bit. The base is by Faz and I.

kkmaloor8ij1.png

Enjoy!

Yeah, I noticed a bit with the hood of the Impala SS... Thanks and nice Holden!!

[quote name='Sakiale' date='Jul 28 2007, 08:08 AM' post='219450']
This is a car I designed. I spent about 4 hours on it in MSPaint, and it is my first base. The only thing not made by me is the rims, which are from Blitz (I think..).

It turned out looking a little short on the side view, but I'm satisfied. Maybe later, I'll do it with the spoiler up. Also, that's not the real grill, the panel in the back is supposed to be glass, and it's mid-engined so I just realized an intercooler there doesn't make sense.. Ah well, I'll do it later...

By RogueSLR at 2007-07-28
[/quote]

This is the concept drawing of the car:

By RogueSLR at 2007-07-26

I'm back again with another Holden Ute. This time I thought it'd be pretty neat to do a drift ute and decided to compliment the car with a Subway paintjob, afterall Subway is damn cool. The ute has some snappy V8 Supercar aero parts, excluding the rear bumper, which is inspired by the V8 Supercar style. Thanks to the guys who commented on it during it's progress. The base is by Faz & Me and it shall be released soon! Also, note the car is #12 for an obvious reason and I also added a small PCF logo, reminicient of the MCF logo. ;)

kkssdriftuteux8.png

Enjoy!​

This is my 2nd. I call it the Dodge Ram " Rambus ".
I'm also a member of Pixel Car Art and i go by the name of " rOVER ". So if any of you are ever on there... then thats me.

The Original is made by ChevyRacer454 on Pixel Car Art.

Ok " Rambus " time.
The " Rambus " is my take on what a Mini-bus Dodge Ram would look like.

Original

dodgeram2500rlboriginalwx2.png

My Conversion... " Rambus "

dodgeram2500rlbsr4.png

Hope you like it! :)

I figured I'd post my newest Pixel Car here, as it's one I've had in the works for a while now. I'm quite happy with the final product. Basically what I've gone for here is an FIA GT1 spec. race car. The whole design was based heavily off of the Aston Martin DBR9. The paintjob is based off of the Ferrari F2007's livery. I'd like to thank all the guys who commented on my work along the way, big thanks to Rodrigo for letting me reference his Ferrari of the same model, I also nicked his headlights, so I hope you don't mind. Also, I'll be releasing my updated rim tablet at anytime now.

kk599lmgn0.png

Enjoy!​

If I posted up blueprints (from the game) of every car in GT4, do you think it would be possible for someone to make each one into a (scaled) pixel car? I'm beginning a pixel a site with a new idea and want consistent pixel cars for it. As long as they are similar to each other I don't care if they are the same as other pixel cars (in terms of perspective, aa, etc)

If anyone even thinks it would be possible, please tell me. I might be able to do it myself with a lot of work but I don't think they'll come out that great.

If I posted up blueprints (from the game) of every car in GT4, do you think it would be possible for someone to make each one into a (scaled) pixel car? I'm beginning a pixel a site with a new idea and want consistent pixel cars for it. As long as they are similar to each other I don't care if they are the same as other pixel cars (in terms of perspective, aa, etc)

If anyone even thinks it would be possible, please tell me. I might be able to do it myself with a lot of work but I don't think they'll come out that great.
It's possible that someone could do it, but making a base car is very time consuming.

Back