The Official Street Racing Syndicate Thread.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 688 comments
hmmm....i've noticed people are now using the term weaksauce.

very good. well said indeed, chaps.

im gonna look in to renting this game....maybe during the 4 hour long eye of the storm?

Darin
Nope, thats not the reason at all. When 3DO had the game, Honda was in it. We don't know, Honda could be one of those hackable cars that you use the gameshark/sharkport.

when Namco took over they added in the cops, girls and damage, thats when Honda pulled out.

Omnis
hmmm....i've noticed people are now using the term weaksauce.

very good. well said indeed, chaps.

im gonna look in to renting this game....maybe during the 4 hour long eye of the storm?

Darin and I are calling the first car you drive to buy a ride weaksauce. Ask Darin why.

Update

I've bought a White 350Z Performance Package.

I'm trying to get some money im stuck with like $54...

Well Darin I got the game about 2 hours ago and damn is this game fun :) , the only downside is that the cops are a ***** to get away from, hey its fun, except that whil being in a chase I stopped my car to give up and a cop car ran into at full speed and cause 1200 bucks in damage. Overall this game kicks some Underground ass. :crazy: 👍

i know WHY you are calling it weaksauce.

but you guys used weaksauce to describe it anyways. heh.

ND4SPD
Well Darin I got the game about 2 hours ago and damn is this game fun :) , the only downside is that the cops are a ***** to get away from, hey its fun, except that whil being in a chase I stopped my car to give up and a cop car ran into at full speed and cause 1200 bucks in damage. Overall this game kicks some Underground ass. :crazy: 👍
Awesome! 👍 If you can, post some pictures of your car! :D

Omnis
i know WHY you are calling it weaksauce.

but you guys used weaksauce to describe it anyways. heh.
Yeah, you just figured out that the yellow skyline is complete rice?

In the mountains. The sanctioned area...
Yeah. I flip my car there too.

MoNkEy_MaGiCx
wheres my civic hatch with rotarys, pistons, triple turbo, NAAAWWWZ, ITB's with my type R STICKER!!!!!!!!.....man....once i get that game, im going rice biatches!!!

I know you are trying to be all cool and mock "ricers" but, to me it just look like you are an immature person who have fun dissing on "ricers". I don't think its so cool, but whatever. Do what you want.

And, judging by your title, you like to mess with "noob" or "new members", I am sure there are more knowledgeable noobs than you. Just because a person is a "noob", doesn't mean he/she is stupid. Im a new member also, and yet I don't type like a moron.

Anyways... SRS looks good, I would buy it but its too expensive for me. I don't want to waste my money, I might just rent it when I have the time.

Hey Darin, how many different areas are there. And i actually played the game today but i didnt understand some girls challenge. She wanted me to earn respect points and it started and i had like a 1 min timer and it said respect points 35. So i was confused cuz i dint have to racer her or anything. And i was getting pissed cuz i had to keep fixing my car.

Lamboracer
Hey Darin, how many different areas are there. And i actually played the game today but i didnt understand some girls challenge. She wanted me to earn respect points and it started and i had like a 1 min timer and it said respect points 35. So i was confused cuz i dint have to racer her or anything. And i was getting pissed cuz i had to keep fixing my car.
:lol: You have to pull a move or something. Like drift. Its fairly easy. Just pull one damn drift and you got well over 35 points if you do it right and get a x2.

BTW, theres Miami, Philly, and LA. LA is the place you'll be at the most. ;)

rollazn
I know you are trying to be all cool and mock "ricers" but, to me it just look like you are an immature person who have fun dissing on "ricers". I don't think its so cool, but whatever. Do what you want.

And, judging by your title, you like to mess with "noob" or "new members", I am sure there are more knowledgeable noobs than you. Just because a person is a "noob", doesn't mean he/she is stupid. Im a new member also, and yet I don't type like a moron.

Anyways... SRS looks good, I would buy it but its too expensive for me. I don't want to waste my money, I might just rent it when I have the time.

Harold, look at the GT4 and Drift forums. I'm sure you'll find exactly what he means.

But, back to topic. I think the game was well worth the $53.76 ( thats including tax ). But renting it is a go too.

hmm....well....at least i'll be able to verify miami's accuracy.

but no hondas is a shame. i think ill go with juiced or something. i want my lime green t88 del sol.

Darin
Harold, look at the GT4 and Drift forums. I'm sure you'll find exactly what he means.

But, back to topic. I think the game was well worth the $53.76 ( thats including tax ). But renting it is a go too.

I have been to the GT4 and Drift forums, although I know that there are people who can't type worth crap and what you people call "ricers" its getting old making fun of them.

Seems like making fun of them is the "cool" thing to do. If thats the case, I am uncool and I will admit it.

Lamboracer
OK got ya. I was using a Jetta though. And umm How do you get to different areas?
Press select when you're not racing. And you will see where exactly you have to go.

Omnis
hmm....well....at least i'll be able to verify miami's accuracy.

but no hondas is a shame. i think ill go with juiced or something. i want my lime green t88 del sol.
I might get Juiced. But seeing the review Viper Zero( I think that was him ) was testing a beta verison. He said the handling was horrible.

McLaren F1GTR
So, what's like racing at day. You can race at day right?
Well, I think I'll leave you that one to yourself. :lol:

But theres one thing that bugs me. Whats up with the ground... its wet looking... just like NFSU...

rollazn
I have been to the GT4 and Drift forums, although I know that there are people who can't type worth crap and what you people call "ricers" its getting old making fun of them.

Seems like making fun of them is the "cool" thing to do. If thats the case, I am uncool and I will admit it.
Well, if you're gonna go off topic, leave this thread. Go complain about it somewhere else.

I am not scrawny, I can assure you that.

<225 lbs.

Im going to leave it at that. I am not going to get Darin's thread closed.

Anyways SRS is fun eh? :)

Back