The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,985 views
-> ...
ANY one of these would be 🤬! AWESOME. Mazda R100, RX-2 and RX-3.
^ Your missing this one:

Mazda B-Series REPU / Rotary Pickup:
mazda-rotary-pickup-parts.jpg

npocprepubed.jpg


-> Now the (rotary) cycle is complete!
 
Ferrari 280 GTO!

Best looking Ferrari ever made in my opinion.
 
Chrysler_ME412_side.jpg


Cien would like some American competition...

Ooooo I remember drooling over the ME 4-12 as a kid. Loved playing it in Forza 2, it should be in GT considering PD's love affair with concepts.
 
Surprising input! Would not have expected the ME 4-12 in here though I still remember it from my earlier childhood days :D
 
-> Since the Cien needs some decent competition...

...along with the ME-412...

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo '05-'09
SaleenS7TwinTurboTwinBeautyLeftFlatDoorsClosed01FixedSmall.jpg

^ Also along with its Competition Pkg. (w/ 1000hp)!!!

^ Our lonely S7 N/A needs some decent company... :)
 
Vector W8, unseen since GT2.
 
Vector W8, unseen since GT2.

How did i forget the Vectors? :) The M12 and the LM version also need bringing back.
 
The production version of the Honda HSV-010 GT. It was also supposed to be the successor to the Honda NSX before they scrapped it.

Honda-nsx-2010.jpg


Still looks much better than the upcoming NSX imo, I don't know what Honda was thinking.
 
My #1 is still the Shelby Daytona Coupe, but the Venturis from GT2 (Atlantique 300, 400GT, 600LM) would be really sweet!
 
Range Rover Evoque! Want one in GT6 so badly!
 
99-04 model mustang, its literally the most popular car in my town and a car i fell in love with in GT2.

Its also the car i own (99 model)

Anyone in that year range that's not the SVT cobra would be wonderful.
At least GT has something in your body style. I'd be happy with any 95-98.

Also I really want this
1347431806.jpg
 
The Ford Indigo would be kinda cool
ford_indigo.jpg


I loved this and the GT90 Concept in Ford Racing 2 c:
 
Hmmm One car?

22091070099_large.jpg


RX3s have alot of racing history, where the hell is my Katayama Special PD??
 
-> Speaking of road-legal track cars, I hope PD could bring this Russian wonder:

Lada Revolution '03
revolution.jpg

revolution2.jpg


;)
 
HSV-Gen-F_GTS_2014_photo_01.jpg



Granted it has a face that only a mother could love but it does have an LSA motor with either 6 speed semi-auto or 6 speed manual and enough power and torque to pull the moon out of orbit. :)
 
Hmmm One car?

22091070099_large.jpg


RX3s have alot of racing history, where the hell is my Katayama Special PD??

When over fenders are on an RX-3, it transforms into the toughest Japanese Muscle Car ever!
 
Tough one...

Being a Porsche fan I'd really like to see the '82 911 Turbo 3.3. I love the shape of that model.

But, then there's the car I've been wanting for as long as I've known about it; the Caterham Seven, preferably the CSR.
 
I would love to eventually see the SSC Tuatara concept (fastest car in the world supposedly).
 
Back