The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,987 views
2003-2004 SVT Mustang Cobra
2003-Ford-SVT-Cobra-5346.jpg


BECAUSE EATON

It'll be nice if the Cobra-R has been made premium :)
 
It'll be nice if the Cobra-R has been made premium :)

Indeed that would be nice if the '00 R was, I am hoping the other two Cobra Rs make it too.
 
I want to see the street-legal Formula Ford 1.0 Ecoboost in GT6.

Formula_Ford_EcoBoost%20(1).jpg

That looks like a lot of fun! Too bad those tires are overinflated -- not much of a contact patch. Can I ask for adjustable tire pressure in GT6? 💡
 
My first car and the perfect car to start the game with.

volkswagen-golf-2-gti-g60-462.jpg


Ahh, good times. *insert heavy voice here*
 
2003-2004 SVT Mustang Cobra
2003-Ford-SVT-Cobra-5346.jpg


BECAUSE EATON

Doesn't this car belong to one of the guys from ModdedMustangs? If it is, I love this particular car, and the Termi's altogether. Also, I think I actually used one of the pics from this photoshoot for my wallpaper a while back.

edit: after checking the image info, I do recognize AZSonicSnake's car
 
Doesn't this car belong to one of the guys from ModdedMustangs? If it is, I love this particular car, and the Termi's altogether. Also, I think I actually used one of the pics from this photoshoot for my wallpaper a while back.

edit: after checking the image info, I do recognize AZSonicSnake's car

Yep it sure is. Its beautiful car for sure.
 
Cts-V please!!!!!


Also I hate fords but you can't argue with the 03-04 cobra.
 
Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R Z Tune
 
Mazda Eunos Cosmo - 4th gen, JCESE

Mazda_Eunos_Cosmo&


If it was in the game and Premium... I would never drive another car when possible.
 
That is a cool looking car!
 
easy question! mine is...

(P) '92 Dodge Viper :dopey:
Yes yes and more yes. The one that's blue with white stripes. That thing has been missing from so many GT games...

My pick is the Maserati GranSport, because that's the car I have! I use it all the time in Forza games and PGR3. :)
 
How about a MX-5 Miata?




...but seriously, I'd love to see a Vector. W8. Or M12. Maybe a WX-8 for GT12 in 2024 when they actually complete the car :P
 
I think I should see a Chevrolet Volt '13 if possible add later or not.
 
omgsean1
I think I should see a Chevrolet Volt '13 if possible add later or not.

Let's not forget that they made the worst commercials for those. I actually like the volt, though. Pretty nice styling .
 
Last edited:
-> ...
Mazda Eunos Cosmo - 4th gen, JCESE
^ Was in GT2 (BOTH 13b & 20b). I don't know why PD stopped featuring these!?
 
-> ...

^ Was in GT2 (BOTH 13b & 20b). I don't know why PD stopped featuring these!?

Presumably because they both sounded awful! :dopey:
There was a massive cull of interesting cars going from GT2 to GT3, though.

One thing the Standards are doing in GT5 is providing PD with usage data for each car so that, potentially, such disappointment can be avoided in future...
 
All major RUF models as premium. I do not understand why GT5 does not have any premium RUF when everybody whines about lack of Porsche.
 
Presumably because they both sounded awful! :dopey:
There was a massive cull of interesting cars going from GT2 to GT3, though.
..

Yep we lost alot of cool cars after GT2. I wonder what happened that those cars never came back into GT games.
 
Yep we lost alot of cool cars after GT2. I wonder what happened that those cars never came back into GT games.

Mazda BG 323 GT-X 4 door.

For me that was the biggest loss after GT2.
 
MG Midget , a small British convertible that was produced from the eary 60's to the late 70's .

Although they only have 65 hp , they are light and can be modified.

But seeing as i have only seen more modern MG's in gran turismo :guilty: i will also add:

Chevy Bel-air, they look awesome :drool:
 
Bring in more diesel cars in the next game.
 
I wanna see some modern Royce in the game, so I can roll big
 
All major RUF models as premium. I do not understand why GT5 does not have any premium RUF when everybody whines about lack of Porsche.
You have a great point. Why in the world are the few RUF's that are available not even premium? While we're at it, let's put some cool micro manufactures in the game like Keating and Modeler or what about a adding the work of few world class tuners like Hennessy, A.Kahn, and Brabus. ETC. I'm sure we could create a long list.
 
All major RUF models as premium. I do not understand why GT5 does not have any premium RUF when everybody whines about lack of Porsche.

This.

RUF has been apart of series since '99 (?). I would have loved to see PD use that relationship to spite Porsche and EA. Every model available done as premium with race modifications for each.

If we can't have Porsche, we'll have the next best thing, maybe even better.
 
Back