The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,986 views
62-Lotus-25-num9-DV-12-MGP-010.jpg

= Hours of fun :dopey:
 
QGVIzW2.jpg

Callaway AeroWagon Concept
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As weird as it sounds, I would like to see the return of the Honda Civic sedans. xD
 
BMW E36's and E30's (preferably M3) still don't understand why these haven't been in GT years ago
 
BMW E36's and E30's (preferably M3) still don't understand why these haven't been in GT years ago

The E36 was in GT2, well the "compact" (E36/5, using the E30's rear suspension) version anyway...

2cpz5nl.jpg


Side-note: "Ralenti" - is that slow-motion? :odd:
 
The E36 was in GT2, well the "compact" (E36/5, using the E30's rear suspension) version anyway...

2cpz5nl.jpg


Side-note: "Ralenti" - is that slow-motion? :odd:

...and those E36's had the BMW Motorsport RM. would have been nice for the current BMW's in GT5
 
I'm suprised how no one mentioned this wonderful car: porche 911 carrera turbo!
 
...and those E36's had the BMW Motorsport RM. would have been nice for the current BMW's in GT5

I need to play GT2 again. :lol:

All I want is an E30 M3, or E28 M5. In fact, any BMW from that era. :lol:
 
I'm still hoping that there will be a premium dealership of Land Rover in the next game.
 
I think the la Ferrari should be in gt5 because it's a hybrid ... Its the way of the future
 
R34EVO9
I think the la Ferrari should be in gt5 because it's a hybrid ... Its the way of the future

You mean GT6 :) Who knows with PD. We only can hope & wait to see the La Ferrari to come in as DLC along with cars like Mclaren P1.
 
images


1999-Ferrari-F50-Barchetta.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.P8l629t8ru.jpg


5804239827_a5a37ac5ea.jpg




The Ferrari F50, I'm still buzzed as to why it wasn't in GT5. I think it's highly underrated and gets hated on very often. One of my favorite cars by far.
 
Ken Block's fiesta.
ken_block_gymkhana_five_san_francisco_6.jpg
 
How about the Porsche 935 Moby Dick. That would be sweet indeed but not likely.

Good call. If a race car, I'd like to see the Porsche 956/962 or for a road car the Carrera GT, but only if they get the sound right.

I've only played Forza a couple of times but from memory the sound of the Carrera GT was bang on in FM3 but wasn't quite right in FM4? Strange, but it made a huge difference
 
HSV-Gen-F_GTS_2014_photo_01.jpg



Granted it has a face that only a mother could love but it does have an LSA motor with either 6 speed semi-auto or 6 speed manual and enough power and torque to pull the moon out of orbit. :)

Looks a hell of a lot better than the E series 3 GTS! And yes I would love to see this car too, or any Australian cars for that matter :)
 
I know im breaking the rules of this thread but...
Lotus elise 111R
New lotus elise
Lotus exige
Lotus exige s
And pretty much every other lotus!

I would also like to see some more f1 cars, including the older classic ones :D
 
I want to see the street-legal Formula Ford 1.0 Ecoboost in GT6.

Formula_Ford_EcoBoost%20(1).jpg
 
A bunch of Ford's would be nice...

I'm pleased the Mustang GT500 is now in the game (about time) and the new Focus ST. I'd like to see the new Fiesta ST make it in aswell.

Mainly, I'd love to see:

Ford Focus RS Mk I (P)
Ford Focus RS Mk II
Ford Mondeo BTCC MY2000 Touring Car
Ford Mondeo 2.5 T5 Titanium-X Sport
Ford Mondeo ST220
Ford Mondeo ST200
Ford Fiesta RS Turbo
Ford Fiesta ST Mk I
Ford Fiesta ST Mk II
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth Saphire AWD
Ford Sierra RS500 Touring Car
Ford Escort RS Cosworth
Ford Escort RS Turbo
Ford Escort Mk I Mexico
Ford Escort RS Cosworth WRC
Ford Escort Mexico WRC
Ford GT90
Ford Mustang GT500 Mk I
 
2003-2004 SVT Mustang Cobra
2003-Ford-SVT-Cobra-5346.jpg


BECAUSE EATON
 
Back