The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,987 views
I'd love more Group C's and LMP's. The one car of those I would like most is the Toyota TS010-

Goodwood_15-2.jpg
 
I'd like to see the 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV make its first appearance in the series. Sure you're stepping into Need For Speed's turf when doing so, but it would still be awesome.

If not that, then I'd personally like to see the return of the Dodge Copperhe- err... I mean Concept Car.
 
xXDublDeeXx
1967 Mustang Eleanor.....I love this car!

Elanor is one SEXY lady..... Nicholas Cage was right to be obsessed :lol:
 
WOW allot more post since i last checked!
 
The picture says it all. A D Type Jaguar. Drrooollll...........
 
Mazda5. Which is my car. Except the Speed5 one they stuck the Mazda MPS turbo engine in on car and driver.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/return-of-the-boss-wagon-mazdaspeed-5

One of the joys of the original Gran Turismo was the fact you could take very boring Japanese machinery and turn it into a monster. It was that 'what happens if I do this' factor.

If anything, GT6 needs more 'boring' cars where you can really go crazy with the mods.
 
Well we already have the Quattro Evo and probably the Peugeot 205 T16, Renault 5 Turbo, Ford RS200 and Lancia Delta, so I reckon we are just missing one last ingredient...

1986-Monte-Carlo-Tony-Pond.jpg


Metro 6R4! YES!
 
Nike ONE 2022. Am I right?
 
Looks a hell of a lot better than the E series 3 GTS! And yes I would love to see this car too, or any Australian cars for that matter :)

I have a good feeling we'll get an HSV, FPV and the Chevy SS.
 
That is a sharp SN10 Saleen.
 
Back