The Photo Request Thread

Thanks dude! Looks like both s2000s are still using the GT4 model. I was hoping PD made them semi premium. Pretty sad considering the Opera s2000 was built for Kaz iirc.

Could someone please post a picture of the Honda Prelude 91 VTEC Or the Citroën Xantia?

Click for full!

Here you go, both the Prelude and Xantia!

Gemasolar.jpg Gemasolar_1.jpg Gemasolar_2.jpg

nje2.jpg

Pic borrowed from @tazj_7 over in GTPStance thread.​

Black MK.IV Supra RZ, similar wheels, similar angle including a 'rear' shot ? (This may be my 2nd 'tuned' car after a C6 ZO6)

I need to zee dat azz :drool:, without any blocking-cars in the way.

nje2.jpg

Pic borrowed from @tazj_7 over in GTPStance thread.

Black MK.IV Supra RZ, similar wheels, similar angle including a 'rear' shot ? (This may be my 2nd 'tuned' car after a C6 ZO6)

I need to zee dat azz :drool:, without any blocking-cars in the way.

I can do that if you want, the Supra looks mostly the same, but give me 10 mins and i'll have a few pics for you!

Edit: @Kurei your 2 for 1 deal is here!

Syracuse.jpg Syracuse_1.jpg Syracuse_2.jpg Syracuse_3.jpg Syracuse_4.jpg

Last edited:

I can do that if you want, the Supra looks mostly the same, but give me 10 mins and i'll have a few pics for you!

Edit: @Kurei your 2 for 1 deal is here!

View attachment 88952 View attachment 88953 View attachment 88954 View attachment 88955 View attachment 88956

Thanks !, the headlights look a little bit sharper in GT6, but it still is the GT5 model sadly :indiff:, but hopefully some new wheel options and "lower" suspensions (rumor says suspensions go lower in GT6?) will help me get closer to my ideal Supra when I get to GT6 on Xmas. 👍

Thanks !, the headlights look a little bit sharper in GT6, but it still is the GT5 model sadly :indiff:, but hopefully some new wheel options and "lower" suspensions (rumor says suspensions go lower in GT6?) will help me get closer to my ideal Supra when I get to GT6 on Xmas. 👍

Well, both supras could have gone another 10mm lower than they are there if I wanted them to, but I didn't want to go too over the top :D. Also, yes, there are a lot of wheel options open for the Supra along with an extra +2 inches on the rim size.

Well, both supras could have gone another 10mm lower than they are there if I wanted them to, but I didn't want to go too over the top :D. Also, yes, there are a lot of wheel options open for the Supra along with an extra +2 inches on the rim size.
Con great supra pics, would you mind posting up a wingless mustang SVT cobra with those same rims as the supras? Or some type of rims similar them with black spokes and a silver outlining?

Con great supra pics, would you mind posting up a wingless mustang SVT cobra with those same rims as the supras? Or some type of rims similar them with black spokes and a silver outlining?

Yup, just got a bit more cash so give me 10 mins and I'll have some pics up for you!

Edit: @SpikeyLEE Mustang incoming!

Click for full!

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg

Last edited:
I would like a pic of the '97 Camaro z28 with same rims as the black mustang cobra above, anyone who would be able to do that for me thanks in advance.

Back